Game of Thrones

Victor

Breaking Bad is and will forever remain better.

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!

But seriously, it is a disgustingly close second.  Maybe even 1B if I was being generous.  But S4 hasn't come yet to blow everyone's face off.  (And that was an accidental reference to Breaking Bad I just realized.)

S4E8 Get Hype:

You're going to fight that?

I'm going to kill that.

^Incredibly minor spoiler-ish.  Out of context quotes by unidentified parties that doesn't really tell you anything except there's gonna be a fight.

Book 3 is split into two seasons. I haven't read them, I just know. Apparently too much happens. :ilikethis:

This is pretty much true. Book 3 was my favorite of all 5. Not a spoiler, but if they're going to break the episodes down the way I think they will, it's going to start action-packed (well, maybe after a catching up episode 1) and continue that way. So hyped.

And Toast, if you're reading, I would suggest reading a bit into Book 4 as well. Wouldn't surprise me if they included some of those storylines as well, since Books 4 and 5 are rumored to be combined into one season next year.

Edited by CowboyinAmerica

For those who have read the books, is Season 3 all of Book 3, or was Book 3 split into two seasons?

Season 3 was split. There's a lot more amazing things coming. 

Breaking Bad was, in my opinion, the best original TV show ever. Original meaning that it wasn't adapted from a book or a movie or something like that.

Thrones is about to enter the best season it will have until Season 7 or 8ish (Assuming it lasts that long). Thrones has the edge over Breaking Bad for me because of the sheer scale and depth of it. It's something never before accomplished by TV, and it single-handedly revitalized the fantasy genre in TV. 

Edited by Noah!!

I'm neutral about this chick

Joffery's wife is hotter IMO. She has a bit of a weird face, bit it's like that peacocking thing that makes her stand out more and thus makes her .5 hotter

My roommate said she's done with nudity on the show, just as an fyi.  I don't expect any  (Y)'s 

I'll blame Seth McFarlane. Lucky son of a bitch.

Although if I had to pick myself, I'd probably go Ygritte. But then again, I like a little bit of crazy. Such is life.

I don't want them to speed through the books though since if they finish before Martin finishes writing, the wait will be too painful.

Won't matter when Martin has a heart attack before anything is finished.

(Honestly wouldn't surprise me if the final book and final season are concurrent. I also wouldn't be surprised if you had a season that was entirely the backstory of Westeros - see the Dunk + Egg novellas.)

(Honestly wouldn't surprise me if the final book and final season are concurrent. I also wouldn't be surprised if you had a season that was entirely the backstory of Westeros - see the Dunk + Egg novellas.)

NERD

• Admin

He left Benioff and Weiss with key plot points just in case. There is hope!

And Toast, if you're reading, I would suggest reading a bit into Book 4 as well. Wouldn't surprise me if they included some of those storylines as well, since Books 4 and 5 are rumored to be combined into one season next year.

Already well into it!