Life Advice & Decision Making Help Thread

Squinty

Still is but who uses full names anymore lol.

btw Superstore is GOAT for gaming deals. Picked up BO 2 last year for 30 bucks and MW3 two years ago for 25. Ended up trading MW3 for 42 bucks at Best Buy. Shit was awesome.

Wait isn't it "Real Canadian"

Their website, sadly, is crap. Downside of being a grocery store they make most of their revenue from instore deals because regardless of one big deal people will still shop there. Almost like Costco in a sense.

Kendrick: Right now, yea I think it is. The Real Canadian Superstore or something.

Edited by 8Ovechkin8

Their website, sadly, is crap. Downside of being a grocery store they make most of their revenue from instore deals because regardless of one big deal people will still shop there. Almost like Costco in a sense.

Kendrick: Right now, yea I think it is. The Real Canadian Superstore or something.

speaking of which, you could probably get it at Costco for a few bucks less

there are superstores in Quebec, it's called Loblaws 

3941896+_e6791c9b2ff1ddc5a7bb09bd47a2334

thanks !

edit : I think it's more a maxi then a loblaws. Maxi has the same interface like superstores

Edited by boubabi

THEN DO YOUR PODCAST AND WE WON'T NEED THIS. BUT UNTIL YOU GET OFF YOUR ASS AND DO IT, THIS IS NECESSARY AS A REPLACEMENT.

YEAH THAT PLUS THIS GETS INSTANT RESULTS #INSTAGOOD #INSTAYUM #FOLLOWFORFOLLOW #LIKESFORLIKES #TAGSFORLIKES

WE NEED ONE OF THESE FOR THE PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO CAN'T MAKE DECISIONS OR ARE STUCK IN PREDICAMENTS

Here's my current sticky situation:

Next week, there are 2 concerts that I'm scheduled to attend. I've already bought tickets for them. They are on Tuesday, and on Thursday. Thing is, Tuesday, it starts at 7, and I have a class that goes from 4:30-6:20, and need to take into account transportation time and what not. Thursday, the concert starts at 8. I have the same class that goes from 4:30-6:20, as well as another that goes from 6:30-9:20. If I were to go to either concert, I'd have to leave early from the 4:30 class, and on Thursday, I'd have to skip the 6:30-9:20 class altogether. In addition, the new semester just started, so this would be the second week of classes.

WHAT DO?

SUM1 PIN THIS THRED

Squinty don't leave us hanging...  How did this end up?

• 1 month later...

Hmmm, a nice hoppy IPA would go down well right about now. Pity I'm not drinking these days.

Agreed, the higher IBU the better.

IPA is kinda gross imo. Go with the NRA

IRA = India Red Ale.  It's a darker version of an IPA.  Try Double Mountain's, it's my favorite.

Agreed, the higher IBU the better.

IRA = India Red Ale.  It's a darker version of an IPA.  Try Double Mountain's, it's my favorite.

I know what a IRA is haha. I was just throwing a NRA stab in there ya hick.

I did a beer course before I graduated.

So a serious question here  boys and or girls

Ive been dating my girlfriend now for 1 year, and since we met its felt like we've known each other forever. since day 1 we have been so comfortable around each other and happy. anyways I want to marry this girl but I don't know if its to soon or not right what do you all think?

So a serious question here  boys and or girls

Ive been dating my girlfriend now for 1 year, and since we met its felt like we've known each other forever. since day 1 we have been so comfortable around each other and happy. anyways I want to marry this girl but I don't know if its to soon or not right what do you all think?

Well I just pop that same question to myself last month. Here are a couple things to think about:

Does your job allow you to support yourself and her to a certain degree? Because legally binding marriages do factor both salaries.

Have you lived together at all? If the answer is No, I'd advise seeing if that works too.