Life Advice & Decision Making Help Thread

Squinty

WE NEED ONE OF THESE FOR THE PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO CAN'T MAKE DECISIONS OR ARE STUCK IN PREDICAMENTS

Here's my current sticky situation:

Next week, there are 2 concerts that I'm scheduled to attend. I've already bought tickets for them. They are on Tuesday, and on Thursday. Thing is, Tuesday, it starts at 7, and I have a class that goes from 4:30-6:20, and need to take into account transportation time and what not. Thursday, the concert starts at 8. I have the same class that goes from 4:30-6:20, as well as another that goes from 6:30-9:20. If I were to go to either concert, I'd have to leave early from the 4:30 class, and on Thursday, I'd have to skip the 6:30-9:20 class altogether. In addition, the new semester just started, so this would be the second week of classes.

WHAT DO?

SUM1 PIN THIS THRED

Edited by Squinty

I wouldn't be able to regain focus on Thursday because I'd be going to another concert.

Essentially it's like this:

Tuesday: Stats Class at 4:30-6:20, must leave early to make concert on time.

Thursday: Stats Class at 4:30-6:20, then Business class that is once a week from 6:30-9:20. Must leave early from stats again, and skip Business altogether to make concert on time.

i can't sell the tickets, because it'd only be mine that i'm selling. Bought 5 tickets, 4 are confirmed, and i'm the only one that is skeptical. So i'd only be able to sell my own, and everyone knows how hard it is to sell a single concert ticket. I also don't want to waste my money.

What you should do anyways is send out a craigslist feeler for the one ticket. If someone buys it, well then you have yourself a good deal. If not go to the show

Where should I buy NHL 14

this is the question

If you buy a pre-owned one from EBGames, you can save $5. Might be able to get it cheaper on Amazon too

Edited by Squinty

I wouldn't be able to regain focus on Thursday because I'd be going to another concert.

Essentially it's like this:

Tuesday: Stats Class at 4:30-6:20, must leave early to make concert on time.

Thursday: Stats Class at 4:30-6:20, then Business class that is once a week from 6:30-9:20. Must leave early from stats again, and skip Business altogether to make concert on time.

As long as your stats class isn't some super upper level shit I could help you out if you fall behind from missing class. I tutor stats and econ at school.

If you buy a pre-owned one from EBGames, you can save $5. Might be able to get it cheaper on Amazon too

Since I live in Canada, shipping is way too expensive to make a great deal out of ebay or amazon

If you live in Canada get it from superstore. They had it on for 35 for the longest time during the holidays.

When I first got here I thought it was The Royal Canadian Superstore

Still is but who uses full names anymore lol.

btw Superstore is GOAT for gaming deals. Picked up BO 2 last year for 30 bucks and MW3 two years ago for 25. Ended up trading MW3 for 42 bucks at Best Buy. Shit was awesome.

EDIT: Bouubbie: You are 100% correct but most Stores have an electronic section. Check it out. I'm not sure if the deal is still on though. They had it for 40 a week before xmas, 35 on "boxing week" but I haven't gone recently so it might have gone back up. Worth a shot though.

Edited by 8Ovechkin8