SHL has a constitution and created their own government wtf is this

eaglesfan036

19 hours ago, Phil said:

I love how @JardyB10 reposted that. I remember that post from the old boards. It was definitely longer than 2 years ago haha

It was a priority thread that needed to come over in the move.

The original was probably in 2010 or 2011.

1 hour ago, JardyB10 said:

It was a priority thread that needed to come over in the move.

The original was probably in 2010 or 2011.

2011. I was a newbie here when it was posted.

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, KitRas said:

dont even get me started on this shitty ass system.

Please elaborate. I know nothing about the SHL, never had a player on that site so it's literally so foreign to me 

Just now, Smarch said:

Please elaborate. I know nothing about the SHL, never had a player on that site so it's literally so foreign to me 

basically elections made the head office corrupt as fuck and now theyre making stupid decisions left and right

Then i got drunk said some shit now they banned me :( 

:banned:

1 minute ago, KitRas said:

basically elections made the head office corrupt as fuck and now theyre making stupid decisions left and right

Then i got drunk said some shit now they banned me :( 

:banned:

Lol dem drunk nights get someone every now and then

We'll come and say stupid shit here. @Jericho and @Da Trifecta have been doing it for years and we still let them hang out and be involved 

19 minutes ago, RomanesEuntDomus said:

Last I checked you were still permabanned, guess I haven't sunk to your level just yet.

Thank goodness he did.

He's been the epitome of a valuable member here.

SHL's loss, VHL's gain.

Edited by Advantage

9 minutes ago, Advantage said:

Thank goodness he did.

He's been the epitome of a valuable member here.

SHL's loss, VHL's gain.

Truth. I'm not here to knock SHL over this, because that isn't what it is about. But Gorlab has been a fantastic member here since he's been more active. 

13 minutes ago, Devise said:

Truth. I'm not here to knock SHL over this, because that isn't what it is about. But Gorlab has been a fantastic member here since he's been more active. 

I'm happy for the VHL then, that sure isn't what he has been on the SHL though for over a year. You guys in the VHL judge him based on his behavior in the VHL and that's fine, but then please understand that this goes both ways and so the SHL mainly judges him based on his behavior on the SHL.

I really don't wanna make this a whole VHL vs. SHL thing again, sometimes it feels like that's all I'm good for here, but this is really tough to do when people on the VHL keep calling me out and go after me based on stuff from the SHL.

1 minute ago, RomanesEuntDomus said:

I'm happy for the VHL then, that sure isn't what he has been on the SHL though for over a year. You guys in the VHL judge him based on his behavior in the VHL and that's fine, but then please understand that this goes both ways and so the SHL mainly judges him based on his behavior on the SHL.

I really don't wanna make this a whole VHL vs. SHL thing again, sometimes it feels like that's all I'm good for here, but this is really tough to do when people on the VHL keep calling me out and go after me based on stuff from the SHL.

i wrote about you in the mag, so good read that love instead then

Already read it, thanks for the shoutout :)

See we still love you Romanes. :D It's just we also have opinions about SHL things sometimes too. :P 

12 minutes ago, Devise said:

See we still love you Romanes. :D It's just we also have opinions about SHL things sometimes too. :P 

Trust me, I'm not super thrilled about the SHL right now either, which makes it even weirder to come here and be seen as "the SHL guy" :D

Trust me, I'm not super thrilled about the SHL right now either, which makes it even weirder to come here and be seen as "the SHL guy" :D

I think you are just the biggest member we have had here that seemed to take a major role there...I mean Spangle at one point I guess but he hasnt really been here much in a while.

7 minutes ago, Advantage said:

I think you are just the biggest member we have had here that seemed to take a major role there...I mean Spangle at one point I guess but he hasnt really been here much in a while.

Really? I thought there were quite a few members who are pretty active in both leagues, have they all left one f the two at this point?