S53 Regular Season Index

Higgins

INDEX

GMs can check for any roster errors in the Index and post them here for me to fix, otherwise you are free to send in lines. First sim will be tomorrow February 2nd. Attributes are not updated yet.

GMs can use the client file to create lines and then send lines to vhlsim@outlook.com

On 2/2/2017 at 2:03 PM, Higgins said:

Going to keep a running log this season for updates.

PLAYERS ATTRIBUTES UPDATED - FEB. 2

what a god damn lie @Higgins

only my Passing is at 70 in the sim but everything else is at 40. 

Skating -> 70

Puck-Handling -> 70

Scoring -> 70

@The Bread Man can you believe this

4 hours ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

Skating -> 70

Puck-Handling -> 70

Scoring -> 70

The system is trying to hold us down, man

8 hours ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

Skating -> 70

Puck-Handling -> 70

Scoring -> 70

You were updated but it created a duplicate player when Velevra updates and sends me the file. Same problem @Mr. Power MT Power faced last season. Really annoying glitch that causes me to do extra fucking work.

52 minutes ago, Higgins said:

You were updated but it created a duplicate player when Velevra updates and sends me the file. Same problem @Mr. Power MT Power faced last season. Really annoying glitch that causes me to do extra fucking work.

wow this game just hates me. Oslo sucks because MT power sucks then Gretz cant even get a update :(

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, TheLastOlympian07 said:

Syndergaard not on Ottawa wont make you better :P

That's not the point. He is listed in the VHL and VHLM. I'm not worried about Ottawa anyways, they'll do something shady to win regardless.

• Senior Admin
27 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

That's not the point. He is listed in the VHL and VHLM. I'm not worried about Ottawa anyways, they'll do something shady to win regardless.

Classic Kendrick. 

36 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Like be the best team in the VHLM? Pretty shady. Also, man do you whine a lot.

14 minutes ago, Scooter said:

Like be the best team in the VHLM? Pretty shady. Also, man do you whine a lot.

You seem to follow me around is great. Might want to have context and know full stories before commenting though.

• Senior Admin
Just now, Kendrick said:

You seem to follow me around is great. Might want to have context and know full stories before commenting though.

Let's give him the full story, you're salty as shit about being turned down for VHLM relocation and for our poor communication with you in regards to that. That part I am fine with. I'm fine with making an unpopular decision and I'm fine with the communication thing, because I know that it was a mistake and that I tried to be apologetic about it when I became aware of it. Your nonacceptance of that is your problem though and I'm not sure what exactly you expect to gain with the constant not-so-subtle shots at Higgins and myself that have been going on for weeks now. 

I don't particularly care about the jabs either but to see you here in the VHLM index as a senior member of the league and a member of the BOG making baseless claims about the integrity of the minor league just because your angry...give me a break man. Grow up. 

12 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

I don't follow anyone, I click activity at the top of the site and read. But unless an admin of this site got caught cheating in the past I don't need to know the story. You are whining because our team is better and accusing the members on it of cheating basically.