Renders Gallery

boubabi

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sure, I'll try to make a cut of Virtanen in the near future. And the cuts aren't available yet cause I'm waiting the post to reach 20 likes or so.

Wow your an attention whore ..............

At least the chix in your sig's are wickedly hot.

Pretty pathetic how some members of this site refuse to click 'Like' on these posts to give boubabi some recognition for the work that goes into making these renders.

Can only assume it's because they have some type of mental disorder.

• 1 month later...
On 7/5/2014 at 5:19 PM, boubabi said:

Yea a recruiting tool thats gives me no reward is not so interesting

I give my time and my abilities to cuts some render in exchange of some TPE, and in return, you guys have a bigger cut gallery (who needs to be uptated btw). Plus I gave some HD stocks that you couldn't find anywhere else.

A winner/Winner system.

Give me the cut gallery control, and it will be awesome

Listen up, don't try and sound like you actually put effort into some of these. Half of them you just used the fathead trick and stole them!

19 minutes ago, Guest said:

Listen up, don't try and sound like you actually put effort into some of these. Half of them you just used the fathead trick and stole them!

May want to come out of hiding instead of looking like a coward before you accuse him of things. I may not always be one that sees eye to eye with him, but what you just did was sad a display. I also know that cutting regardless of how he does it isn't a 5 minute procedure.

29 minutes ago, Guest said:

Ayye what's up. Can you prove that publicly or you worry that you'll look like a jackass?

Edited by boubabi

On 7/5/2014 at 5:19 PM, boubabi said:

Yea a recruiting tool thats gives me no reward is not so interesting

I give my time and my abilities to cuts some render in exchange of some TPE, and in return, you guys have a bigger cut gallery (who needs to be uptated btw). Plus I gave some HD stocks that you couldn't find anywhere else.

A winner/Winner system.

Give me the cut gallery control, and it will be awesome

71-71375_clean_large.jpg

71-71403_clean_large.jpg

71-71413_clean_large.jpg

71-71450_clean_large.jpg

29 minutes ago, Inception Guy 3:16 said:

71-71375_clean_large.jpg

71-71403_clean_large.jpg

71-71413_clean_large.jpg

71-71450_clean_large.jpg

You realize he was adding some to the gallery though right? We know which ones we've seen from previous sites (very few) so it's not like he has claimed he cut all of them. Building a library for the users on this site is something he said he was doing, whether thats through cutting his own cuts or finding some that aren't used as often. I just find it funny you went on a guest account and now registered under some name and think it's legit. Are you planning on help the community or should your IP get the ban hammer?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

loadingloadingloading

they aren't top notch cuts that I'm used to, (especially the landeskog one who is LQ and I was lazy to cut the skates), but they are decent enough for sigs and such

you have a request ? let me know 

Edited by boubabi