VHL S53 Draft Website

boubabi

With the collaboration of @Kendrick, I've created a website on wix (which was an awful experience since the website is so slow to respond to basic commands) for the S53 Draft. It has a small description of every major prospect in the draft and a mock draft (I will maybe add the 2nd round tomorrow). There's also a small description of what every VHL team needs coming to the draft. 

I think it has a decent visual value and you want to take a look at the website even if you aren't from this draft. 

I'm receptive for every positive or negative comment really.

WEBSITE LINK

DISCLAIMER : IT'S NOT OPTIMIZED FOR MOBILE DISPLAY, SORRY Y'ALL

13 minutes ago, Smarch said:

What kind of fucked up universe is this that boubabi and Kendrick and working together 

A universe where you can buy an ice cream for .37 cents. Also, he came to me and i'm not going to turn down a chance to collab with someone creative who can teach me a little bit of design

20 minutes ago, Gooningitup said:

Well to be fair when u draft 1,2,3 in a draft and only one stays active beyond a season its hard to build a squad. And FA seem stuck making the North American conference 4 teams deep. Made the playoffs every year though lol

But it seems to be a growing trend with Davos that they don't stick around, regardless of member.

1 hour ago, Kendrick said:

But it seems to be a growing trend with Davos that they don't stick around, regardless of member.

That can be said about the whole VHL, there has been a lot of free agents in the last few seasons and the drafts have been bit up and down lately. 

Edited by jRuutu

14 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Very nice! Though the team logos under their needs and such are showing up as these weird albino things. Is that intentional or is it fucked?

Those are much like sketch drawings, it's intentional