S52 Off-Season Schedule

Will

• Senior Admin

S52 OFF-SEASON SCHEDULE
Dates Subject to Change

TBA: VHLM Dispersal Draft & World Cup

Sunday, January 22nd

S53 Finance TPE Cut-Off (all TPE prior to this date will affect salary brackets for S53)

Experience Points Allocated

Tuesday, January 24th

Brett Slobodzian Trophy Voting Opens

VHL Entry Draft - 8:30PM EST *still subject to change

Wednesday, January 25th

Free Agency Discussion Opens

Thursday, January 26th
Training Camps Open

Free Agency Opens

VHLM Entry Draft - 8:00PM EST 

Friday, January 27th
S52 Hall of Fame Induction

World Cup Day 1

Saturday, January 28th
VHL & VHLM Awards Ceremony

Depreciation
Prediction Points Distributed

S53 Predictions Open

World Cup Day 2 (AM) & Day 3 (PM)

Sunday, January 29th

S53 VHLM TPE Cut-Off (all TPE earned prior to this date counts towards the 200 TPE cap)

Pre-Season Retirement (Players can re-create for S54 and still play S53)

Final Updates for S53 (these may occur on Saturday/Sunday)

World Cup Day 4 (AM) & Day 5 (PM)

Monday, January 30th

Training Camp and Free Agency Closes

World Cup Quarter Finals

Tuesday, January 31st

World Cup Semi Finals

S53 begins

4 minutes ago, BMax said:

Should make it after FA tbh so that way people know where players will be playing.

If I did that, we would be midseason before we finished all the damn drafts. Hell, even when I started it at this time last year it spilled over to about 20 games in for each team.

Just now, BMax said:

If you need help, I got you

It's not me having enough time that I'm worried about. It's just that last season we started on Tuesday and went a week into the season with drafts. If we wait until after FA closes drafts would be starting the day before the season, and we'd brobably still have draft picks being made two weeks into the season, which would be very bad

21 hours ago, The Bread Man said:

It's not me having enough time that I'm worried about. It's just that last season we started on Tuesday and went a week into the season with drafts. If we wait until after FA closes drafts would be starting the day before the season, and we'd brobably still have draft picks being made two weeks into the season, which would be very bad

How about instead of doing drafts again, just go back to the original.

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, DollarAndADream said:

When is depreciation? I don't want to be a nag, but if the season starts on Tuesday, this is giving people less and less time to update their guy after depreciation. :P

This. I can't bank TC and I don't want to use it until after depreciation but that won't really work if you wait for the season to start.

• Senior Admin

Maybe after dinner. 

Worry not peoples, you won't get left behind. With WC not ending until Wednesday it's probable the season won't begin until then. In any case you should be depreciated tonight. 

I'll likely sim a few pre-season games tonight and that is when the Index will magically appear. For the VHL anyway. I think I'm even going to get back to putting prospects on the pre-season roster, but I may or may not bother depending how much I hate my life by then.

10 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

I'll likely sim a few pre-season games tonight and that is when the Index will magically appear. For the VHL anyway. I think I'm even going to get back to putting prospects on the pre-season roster, but I may or may not bother depending how much I hate my life by then.

I guess we just need the Updater in the Euro to do his job.

1 hour ago, JardyB10 said:

well considering you will probably hate your life by then i wont get my hopes up