VHL Cup Finals, GM 2: Riga vs. New York

JardyB10

Goalies must of watched that Caps/Pens game the other night for inspiration.....

Up 2-0 heading on the road, we've been great at home thus far in the playoffs but we have lost on the road. I'd love to steal one on the road like we did last series but who knows, series is far from over. Sandro can decide he can go man mode regardless of Cleganebowl here. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Power said:

Goalies must of watched that Caps/Pens game the other night for inspiration.....

Up 2-0 heading on the road, we've been great at home thus far in the playoffs but we have lost on the road. I'd love to steal one on the road like we did last series but who knows, series is far from over. Sandro can decide he can go man mode regardless of Cleganebowl here. 

Lol we won't lose. Not a chance. This Riga team is honestly bad.

EDIT: Oh this isn't the locker room :S

Edited by Streetlite

And when I say bad, I mean more for a team in the finals. They lost a game to Cologne and had another go to OT. Yes, they are bad and there's no denying it. Look at the teams that we've already beaten, now look at Riga. If we lose to these guys, I'll eat a hot dog.

Edited by Streetlite

Just now, Streetlite said:

And when I say bad, I mean more for a team in the finals. They lost a game to Cologne and had another go to OT. Yes, they are bad and there's no denying it.

If we lose this series the savage comments are going to be as harsh as they come. :P

Well it went as expected, we know we aren't really competing here, but we are glad to have reached the finals regardless.

The North American teams were strong this season, while we made the finals with not even a capped out roster in terms of salary.

It's 2-0, go enjoy your party Americans. We will likely play along 

5 hours ago, Streetlite said:

And when I say bad, I mean more for a team in the finals. They lost a game to Cologne and had another go to OT. Yes, they are bad and there's no denying it. Look at the teams that we've already beaten, now look at Riga. If we lose to these guys, I'll eat a hot dog.

Bruh that's literally my MO for winning cups on this site,