NA Semi-Finals, GM 5: New York vs. Seattle

Will

2 hours ago, gregreg said:

Good note to leave on IMO 

FUCK YOU! You're not leaving me here :(

I will drag you down from Owen Sound and slap you. 

2 hours ago, tfong said:

Damn Kyanon with a disappointing playoff series to close out the career:(

Yea I feel  for you :( At least Kyanon was still a beast. Fook Yoo tho.. I'm still thinking about creating Fook Mi. 

@Banackock sorry bud. You built fantastic team with fantastic players/members. This is probably the worst coming from me but just know that I always secretly root for dabears to succeed. You'll still have many years of competition left in your core - NYA's just on crack this year. Just don't be discouraged. You're awesome. 

Edited by Phil

22 minutes ago, Phil said:

FUCK YOU! You're not leaving me here :(

I will drag you down from Owen Sound and slap you. 

Yea I feel  for you :( At least Kyanon was still a beast. Fook Yoo tho.. I'm still thinking about creating Fook Mi. 

@Banackock sorry bud. You built fantastic team with fantastic players/members. This is probably the worst coming from me but just know that I always secretly root for dabears to succeed. You'll still have many years of competition left in your core - NYA's just on crack this year. Just don't be discouraged. You're awesome. 

Sucked to fail the guys, but thanks for the words. Toast has the whole horse (not just the horse shoe) up his ass!

Best of luck, man.

1 minute ago, Banackock said:

Sucked to fail the guys, but thanks for the words. Toast has the whole horse (not just the horse shoe) up his ass!

Best of luck, man.

You definitely did not fail them - don't think like that. You did everything you could - you dominated the league this year, won the victory cup, brought in the players to do that - and got rekt by the STHS. No one can blame you for that. 100% a top candidate for GM of the year in my eyes 

Edited by Phil

Just now, Phil said:

You definitely did not fail them - don't think like that. You did everything you could - you dominated the league this year, won the victory cup, probably in the players to do that - and got rekt by the STHS. No one can blame you for that. 100% a top candidate for GM of the year in my eyes 

If NYA wins, @Mr. Power has my vote for that.

Cheers, mate :) 

2 minutes ago, Banackock said:

If NYA wins, @Mr. Power has my vote for that.

Cheers, mate :) 

Playoffs actually don't factor into regular season awards. This season the BoG will be voting and discussion will be had and I can promise you a good Victory Cup run this season as Seattle entered the league considered the most likely to miss the playoffs by many should factor heavy into those discussions.