NA Semi-Finals, GM 5: Toronto vs. Calgary

JardyB10

13 minutes ago, Higgins said:

Crazy how everyone hated on the potential three peat but now with a four peat everyone seems to be cheering for them.

Cheering? I mean nobody really saw this coming and nobody in here is doing anything but shock haha. So I don't know if I'd say cheering. 

• Admin

Omg 40 shots I love you guys 

@Smarch this was a goaltending battle for the ages. I don't understand why the sim loves Greg Clegane, ever since rebound control became public knowledge I'm literally doing nothing different.

Wow. I spent 2-3 days in the off-season thinking who had the best chance of beating Calgary. Honestly, I still don't think it was Toronto. But we just did it. Fuck free agents! What terrible creatures.

1 minute ago, Phil said:

@Kendrick would have gotten closer to the Cup if he had resigned with @gregreg:(

Was Greg even the one doing things? I heard tfong was basically coaching.

Also, I go my entire tenure in the this league 52 seasons loyal to teams and then make one decision to try and do things on your own and people smack it. Gotta love being a FA again and having the hypocritical GM's come calling again. Nice work lads.

Congrats Toronto, you guys deserve this!

2 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Was Greg even the one doing things? I heard tfong was basically coaching.

Irrelevant.

2 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Also, I go my entire tenure in the this league 52 seasons loyal to teams and then make one decision to try and do things on your own and people smack it. Gotta love being a FA again and having the hypocritical GM's come calling again. Nice work lads.

No smack. Just stating fact. The sad emoticon was a sign of empathy.

Just now, Phil said:

Irrelevant.

No smack. Just stating fact. The sad emoticon was a sign of empathy.

Oh no that comment was geared to ones saying "I told you so" or "Shoulda, coulda, woulda". I find it funny because if their foresight was as accurate as their hindsight, why are they commenting from positions of not making the postseason? One can be said for those who burn those FA bridges.