VHL Cup Finals, GM 7: Davos vs. Toronto

JardyB10

For serious though, congrats to all of Toronto, especially. @DollarAndADream@Molholt ,@CowboyinAmerica you guys seriously accomplished a crazy feat here today. And on top of that it just cements the serious legacy of Wingate, who may go down now as the greatest goalie in VHL history. Pretty impressive stuff, and I'm sure us "record/statistic lovers" will get to have a field day on articles/interesting tidbits from this. 

See, Legionites? We were down 3-2. I told you we still got this.

Woo! 3PEAT!!

Great series, Davos. Couldn't have asked for a better series in the finals for a 3Peat. Damn, what a competitor.

Wingate was the bomb. Faux was clutch. Velvet was sweet like a black velvet cake.

LSP was as LSP is always. Reencarnacian was the beast he always is. B. Free is a welfare god.

Molholt was a legend as he has been during his career. GM Molholt especially.

God damn. Parechkin did stuff. He was quiet last round. He woke up a bit this round and scored the 3peat winning goal.

6 hours ago, Gooningitup said:

Well not a single stratgy i set since game 6 of riga isnt on our lines lol they are all at something different idc im not toronto gunna whine. They are the hetter team but woulda been nice to lose with proper stratgys 

Well, you stated since game 6 of Riga, which is an entire series ago.. so you didn't notice this entire series because you were winning? Shoulda done something earlier?