Beketov CoDCast Questions

Beketov

5 minutes ago, Beketov said:

It was, kinda. I mean in the same way I answer most questions haha. Should be in my last CoDCast.

Also no, I will not do that.

Should still reward yourself with a chuckle or two after archiving all that shit

• Commissioner
4 minutes ago, Gudnason said:

Should still reward yourself with a chuckle or two after archiving all that shit

It really wasn’t that hard. Although I did figure out that 23 pages worth breaks the system and doesn’t allow the move window to open.

Was honestly mostly just clicking select all and then moving over a page and repeating. I knew everything past page 2 or 3 was going to be old.

• Commissioner

The CoDCast returns this week, though not sure what I'll be playing yet; we'll see if it's CoD. Either way I need some questions.

@der meister @Phil @tfong @Banackock @gorlab @JardyB10 @evrydayimbyfuglien @Jericho @DollarAndADream @Kendrick @Smarch @punkhippie @Beaviss @Devise

Name something you would like added or changed to the VHL or VHLM etc.

Before any games have been simmed name your favourites for rookie of the year.

After the recent discussion we had about the awards, what change would you like to see in the awards process

If you would have to chose, you you consider the VHL "too easy" or "too hard". And what change would you make to change that perception. 

"Player build", what's your opinion on that. Is there a future for that in the VHL ?

Expectations for S57 for VHL standings?

Expectations for the Legion in general?

Zayn/De Rossi > AK47/Doughty?

Thoughts on NHL happenings? All the hat tricks/Ovechkin 8 goals in 4 games/Vegas 3-0-0, ++

Expectations for Keaton Louth in Quebec?

Will Boeser ever hit 100 points? Xander Finn did last season. <_<

What is your opinion of Bo Horvat? He's basically the Canucks' savior as far as fans are concerned.

• Commissioner

Going on vacation and need to get at least 1 more CoDCast filmed this week. Just finished my 2nd one but need to cut out a part where my wife called in the middle. Anyway, some questions for it would be greatly appreciated.

@der meister @Phil @tfong @Banackock @gorlab @JardyB10 @evrydayimbyfuglien @Jericho @DollarAndADream @Kendrick @Smarch @punkhippie @Beaviss @Devise

• 3 weeks later...
  • Commissioner

Hoping to try and do my first few games of CoD WWII as a CoDCast. Problem is that'll be tomorrow morning so any chance I can get some questions quickly?

4 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Hoping to try and do my first few games of CoD WWII as a CoDCast. Problem is that'll be tomorrow morning so any chance I can get some questions quickly?

Your stance on Beaviss's Starting TPE increase? 

Stance on banking TPE for recreates untill they hit the VHL? 

What are your thoughts on abolishing the VHLM? Increase the starting TPE to 100 to offset the increase competition in the VHL? 

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 12:48 PM, Phil said:

Im playing Witcher 3 atm.. Do you know of it? If so. Why is it better than Skyrim (serious question, because I think it actually is)

You have committed crimes against Skyrim and her people. What say you in your defense?

I suppose since I've commented on the thread, and presumably gotten Beketov's attention, I owe him some questions.

As one of the few people that's been here long term, what did the league look like in its inception? What era would you consider the "heyday" or kind of the peak of the league so far?

Which teams do you like best now? Which teams did you like best then? Is there a team (especially if it's not Quebec or Cologne) that you've consistently liked or disliked the whole way?

What do you think about the M? I know a lot of people don't like it, but I've always enjoyed it, sometimes excessively so. 

2 minutes ago, Phil said:

I say that Witcher 3 is the new gold standard! 

Your fine is 30 TPE. Pay the guard (me) or go to jail.

(Seriously though, I keep hearing good things about Witcher, and especially people comparing it favorably to Skyrim, but it seems like a completely different type of game, rather than a similar-but-better thing - almost like comparing either of them to NHL or Cod or something, rather than being clearly in the same genre. Not as much choice in certain areas too - one of the few things I do know is that everyone keeps saying your romance options are two characters, which would never have been a thing in Skyrim, although admittedly that's a minor aspect of the game and something I doubt I'd bother with unless there were perks or it was required. I've never played Witcher though, so it might just be the impression I've gotten. Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to TES6 if Bethesda ever actually bother making it)

You really need to play Witcher...

Okay Beke - 

- Explain Shankly's abysmal shooting %

- Predict the Cup winner

- Predict the next move the Blue Team is going to make... lol ye! 

- Predict the asshat in your current game in CoD that's going to be camping and murdering you

2 minutes ago, Phil said:

You really need to play Witcher...

Okay Beke - 

- Explain Shankly's abysmal shooting %

- Predict the Cup winner

- Predict the next move the Blue Team is going to make... lol ye! 

- Predict the asshat in your current game in CoD that's going to be camping and murdering you

Is it on ps4

@Phil I'm just starting watching a guy play Witcher on Youtube so I can get an idea for the gameplay, see if it'd be something I enjoy. Definitely giving it a fair shot now, but also don't want to just jump right into spending the money without a little bit of an idea

(also, to be honest, I like supporting the podcast community on here, but I absolutely despise the entire FPS genre. People like different things obviously, but it's never been even remotely interesting to me, so I know any questions I leave here I won't hear the answer to)

• 1 month later...
  • Commissioner

I may actually have time for a CoDCast this week! Assuming the puppy plays nice anyway. Can I get some questions?

@der meister @Phil @tfong @Banackock @gorlab @JardyB10 @evrydayimbyfuglien @Jericho @DollarAndADream @Kendrick @Smarch @Beaviss @Devise