VHL's Resources Christmas Pack

boubabi

12 hours ago, Zero said:

Fuck you I'm not liking shit.

Thanks, I don't honestly get why it's such a fucking problem for people on here to help out other people. Fuck this bullshit attitude people have presented in this thread. 

It it took MORE FUCKING TIME to type and post "fuck you I'm not liking shit." Than it takes to click like for a post that helps out a shit ton of people and acknowledges the immense work that Boubabi put forth for no other reason but to help other people out. 

Edited by Wasty

13 minutes ago, Wasty said:

Thanks, I don't honestly get why it's such a fucking problem for people on here to help out other people. Fuck this bullshit attitude people have presented in this thread. 

It it took MORE FUCKING TIME to type and post "fuck you I'm not liking shit." Than it takes to click like for a post that helps out a shit ton of people and acknowledges the immense work that Boubabi put forth for no other reason but to help other people out. 

Legit. There's three people in this post who've been children about it instead of acknowledging someone putting hard work into something that solely benefits the community. It's not like you're giving boubabi anything anyway by clicking a fucking like button, it's everyone who'll use it (which is a fair few members of this site) you're actually helping out

6 minutes ago, Wasty said:

the immense work that Boubabi put forth for no other reason but to help other people out. 

and for forced recognition. :P

It's great that's he's offering stuff to people, who I'm sure will get some good use out of it. Personally, I don't have any desire or need for it (despite his condescending remarks), and similar to how you don't like the attitude of the people in the thread, I don't like boubabi's attitude on the forum as a whole. I don't feel like rewarding that, even in such a tiny way as liking his post, is necessary for me. 

That being said, he shouldn't need my one like to get his goal. 

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

Legit. There's three people in this post who've been children about it instead of acknowledging someone putting hard work into something that solely benefits the community. It's not like you're giving boubabi anything anyway by clicking a fucking like button, it's everyone who'll use it (which is a fair few members of this site) you're actually helping out

Don't worry about them, they are probably more focused on doing wrong life decisions atm. Don't think they understand the spirit of Christmas :lmao:

3 hours ago, Wasty said:

Tough shit. I don't agree with this attitude or premise, and I'm not going along with it.

Edited by Zero

2 hours ago, Molholt said:

and for forced recognition. :P

It's great that's he's offering stuff to people, who I'm sure will get some good use out of it. Personally, I don't have any desire or need for it (despite his condescending remarks), and similar to how you don't like the attitude of the people in the thread, I don't like boubabi's attitude on the forum as a whole. I don't feel like rewarding that, even in such a tiny way as liking his post, is necessary for me. 

That being said, he shouldn't need my one like to get his goal. 

This I liked :D

Molholt does have a point. If you think about it I shouldn't really like it considering he has been condescending with me despite being unprovoked + he argues everything I say. I liked it because I need material. But how he treats people is how he should expect this liking thing to go. 

9 minutes ago, boubabi said:

Oh right. Okay, I'll stop molesting children and raping women during the holidays, I promise.  Does that make me a better person enough for you kendrick ? 

I'm not sure where the children and women come into this haha

I just see where he is coming from. The likes are for recognition but that same attitude could turn people away because it's not like you give recognition out to others when they do something positive. Now if the thought is that "no one does things like me to deserve recognition" it might make Molholt's case stronger.

I like the way you guys use the "forced recognition". Did I pointed a gun on your head asking for likes ? No I didn't. If you don't want to like the pack because you disagree with my behavior, fine. But in the end, your selfishness is affecting other members that want my help and want my pack to progress. So do whatever you want, I don't give a single shit about your likes or your person. But, I do care about people trying to improve and seek my experience to get better.

So instead of making a fool out of yourself trying to make a case out of this "he won't force me to like this", just ignore the thread and do something else.

Ass