VHL Donation Index

sterling

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just donated $20.00 CAD, ($15 US, nowhere does it say that I have to pay 7 extra dollars to donate 20 in USD instead of CAD) So I'll take for rewards

Double Week

Free Week

5 Uncapped TPE

Edited by Mr. Power

2 hours ago, Mr. Power said:

I just donated $20.00 CAD, ($15 US, nowhere does it say that I have to pay 7 extra dollars to donate 20 in USD instead of CAD) So I'll take for rewards

2XDouble Week

Free Week

5 Uncapped TPE

This shouldnr be allowed tbh

Edited by Smarch

4 minutes ago, Smarch said:

This shouldnr be allowed tbh

I don't see why not. Not that I'm some cheap guy, and granted this is my first donation. Normally I wouldn't mind it, but the currency difference right now is bloody insane. I already have to deal with it when purchasing new games at an extra $20, and a $20 USD donation winds up at over $27 CAD. If I have to give away the extra doubles so be it, but allocating 20 of my actual dollars to donate was enough for me, I may not be the poorest person ever but I'm still not rich. :P 

And as far as I'm concerned I did donate $20, as that is what I was charged for my $15 USD donation. 

Edited by Mr. Power

16 minutes ago, Mr. Power said:

I don't see why not. Not that I'm some cheap guy, and granted this is my first donation. Normally I wouldn't mind it, but the currency difference right now is bloody insane. I already have to deal with it when purchasing new games at an extra $20, and a $20 USD donation winds up at over $27 CAD. If I have to give away the extra doubles so be it, but allocating 20 of my actual dollars to donate was enough for me, I may not be the poorest person ever but I'm still not rich. :P 

And as far as I'm concerned I did donate $20, as that is what I was charged for my $15 USD donation. 

No your wrong. You don't walk into a store and tell then your not going to pay he exchange dfference. No different than you don't donate money in  USd and ask for a receipt in CAD.  

Edited by Smarch

S50

@YEAH!stlemania -$20 - (4)

@Phil -$20 - (4)

@Molholt -$20 - (4)

@STZ -$20 - (4)

@Dmoushey_31 -$20 - (4)

@muffins (I don't know what your username is now) -$20 - (4)

S51:

@Smarch -$20 - (4)

@sterling -$20 - (4)

@Banackock -$20 - (4)

@tfong -$20 - (4)

@Frank -$20 - (4)

@gorlab -$20 - (4)

@Mr. Hickey -$20 - (4)

@STZ -$20 - (4)

@Molholt -$20 - (4)

@Phil -$20 - (4)

@YEAH!stlemania -$20 - (4)