VHL Big Brother

Molholt

• 3 weeks later...

Episode 03

---

Big Brother VHL - Team America

---

Welcome to Molholt's version of VHL Big Brother, the show that puts a group of people inside a home, completely secluded from the outside world and has them compete to be the last one standing through evictions and challenges that will test them physically and mentally. They will have to work together, forge alliances and find common ground to get the end. Who will win the first ever edition of VHL Big Brother? Let's find out!

We focus in on the exterior of the Big Brother house where the host, Molholt, is standing with a live audience. We zoom in on Molholt as he prepares to fill us in on the first twist in this season of Big Brother VHL. 

"The house guests won't know it, but the first twist in the game is about to begin. This season will feature a "Team America," which will be selected by America's vote. These individuals will be tasked with various challenges throughout the game and must remain incognito during these challenges. If they are found out or caught, they will fail. If they tell the other house guests about Team America, they will fail also. Each time they complete a challenge, they will win extra money to donate to the charity of their choosing. Let's find out who the first team member is going to be!"

We see an empty blue chair inside the diary room with a letter resting in it. Camera pans over to show a figure enter the room, but you can only see his legs. As the door to the diary room closes, he sits and picks up the letter. He opens it to read aloud... 

Diary Room Interview: "Congratulations! You have been selected as the first member of Team America, a group that will complete challenges for extra money in the game. You must keep your membership from the other house guests and complete all challenges without being caught. You'll hear from us at a later date with your first challenge and other members. -- To the camera -- What an honor! Thanks America, I won't let you down. I wonder who else will be selected?" - Phil Hamilton

With Phil Hamilton selected as the first member of Team America, we head into the house for the live eviction. The house guests are gathered in the living room, where Ariel Weinstein and Niklaus Mikaelson sit in the nominee chairs. The host, Molholt, greets the house guests on the usually blank TV in the living room.

---

Big Brother VHL - Eviction

---

"Hello again house guests, as you know it is time for the eviction ceremony. You will each go into the diary room and cast your vote to evict. In the case of a tie, the reigning Head of Household, Tyler, will cast the final vote to evict. Before we begin, both Ariel and Niklaus will have a chance to make their case to the house. Ariel, you can go first."

"I just want to thank the VHL and Big Brother for this opportunity. Hello to my family and teammates, hope you're all doing well! I've enjoyed my time here so far and I just want a chance to get to know more of you and play the game. I hope you'll vote to keep me around." - Ariel Weinstein

Niklaus stands as Ariel sits, preparing his speech... 

"Putting me up was a cowardly move, and if you vote to keep me I will be going after Tyler 100%. You can rest assured that I won't be targeting the rest of you. Plus, I'm already a bigger target than all of you and so you're safer with me here. Keep me here and let me get my revenge on Tyler." - Niklaus Mikaelson

Niklaus returns to his seat and Molholt informs them of their voting order. Archie Wagner heads to the diary room first.

Diary Room Interview: "I don't really know what is going on, but I think Niklaus would keep me from being the biggest target. I'm sorry, but I vote to evict Ariel." - Archie Wagner

Votes to Evict: Ariel - 1 | Niklaus - 0

Diary Room Interview: "I think we might as well get rid of him early because I don't know if he can be trusted, so I vote to evict Niklaus." - Bismarck Koenig

Votes to Evict: Ariel - 1 | Niklaus - 1

Diary Room Interview: "It is too early to know who I can trust, but Niklaus seems like he could be a loose cannon, so I vote to evict Niklaus." - Edwin Reencarnacion

Votes to Evict: Ariel - 1 | Niklaus - 2

Diary Room Interview: "I think Ariel seems like someone who would go far and have a lot of close allies. It is best to get rid of him earlier, I vote to evict Ariel." - Golden Jedtsson

Votes to Evict: Ariel - 2 | Niklaus - 2

Diary Room Interview: "There can only be one goalie in here, so getting rid of Niklaus is the right move. I vote to evict Niklaus." - Hans Wingate

Votes to Evict: Ariel - 2 | Niklaus - 3

Diary Room Interview: "I'm not buying in to Niklaus' revenge tactics. He can't be trusted, I vote to evict Niklaus." - Jackson Miller

Votes to Evict: Ariel - 2 | Niklaus - 4

Diary Room Interview: "I think my group is gonna stick together and take down Niklaus, we can't leave him in here. I vote to evict Niklaus." - Kerkko Hyvarinen

Votes to Evict: Ariel - 2 | Niklaus - 5

Diary Room Interview: "Gotta get rid of Niklaus. Love you mom and dad! I vote to evict Niklaus." - Le'Sean Coutzen

Votes to Evict: Ariel - 2 | Niklaus - 6

Diary Room Interview: "I like Niklaus today. I might not tomorrow, but for now, I vote to evict Ariel." - Marquis Hyvarinen

Votes to Evict: Ariel - 3 | Niklaus - 6

Diary Room Interview: "I'm trusting the process here, I hope everyone is right. I regretfully vote to evict Ariel." - Phil Hamilton

Votes to Evict: Ariel - 4 | Niklaus - 6

Diary Room Interview: "This is a week where anything can happen. I vote to evict Ariel." - Simon Valmount

Votes to Evict: Ariel - 5 | Niklaus - 6

Diary Room Interview: "I hope everyone else comes through with this plan. I vote to evict Ariel." - Travis Boychuk

Votes to Evict: Ariel - 6 | Niklaus - 6

Diary Room Interview: "I hope this isn't close, we better pull this off or there will be a pissed off player left in the house. I vote to evict Ariel." - Wesley Babiy

Votes to Evict: Ariel - 7 | Niklaus - 6

"With 7 votes to evict, Ariel Weinstein is officially the first player evicted from the Big Brother house. Let's return to the house guests and give them the news."

"Hello house guests, the results are in. The person voted out will have a few minutes to say their goodbyes and grab their belongings before joining me in front of the Big Brother house."

"By a vote of 7 to 6, Ariel - you have been evicted from the Big Brother house."

An audible gasp escapes a few players. Niklaus has a Cheshire cat grin on his face as he realized he has been spared for the week. Ariel starts getting hugs and handshakes from the other house guests and heads to the door. He says his goodbyes and heads out of the house with his bag of clothes to meet Molholt out front.  

---

photo-thumb-3.png

Ariel Weinstein

Weinstein sits with Molholt after exiting the house. 

"Ariel, you get the unwanted title of first person evicted. How was your time in the game and what do you think went wrong?

"My time was too short, obviously. I just didn't see this coming. I guess winning one of the first Head of Household competitions put a target on my back that they decided was worth taking out early. Plus I imagine they figure that Niklaus will make himself a target also. It's a good game move, but you never want to be the first one to go." - Ariel Weinstein

Ariel Weinstein is the first person evicted from the BBVHL house. Who will win the next Head of Household and who will be the next to go? Find out on future episodes of VHL Big Brother!

---

Footer: All events in the game are done through a simulator. I write the story around those things, so as to not make any decisions on who wins/loses, etc. Any depictions of players are my own and are meant to be fun - if you're offended by something, let me know and I'll do it more. Kidding. 

Episode 04

---

Big Brother VHL - Head of Household Competition

---

Welcome to Molholt's version of VHL Big Brother, the show that puts a group of people inside a home, completely secluded from the outside world and has them compete to be the last one standing through evictions and challenges that will test them physically and mentally. They will have to work together, forge alliances and find common ground to get the end. Who will win the first ever edition of VHL Big Brother? Let's find out!

A brief recap of some events in between the last episode and this one shows us that some houseguests have been forming new relationships. Simon Valmount and Tyler Cote bond this week.

We head to the backyard where the houseguests are already gathered for the Head of Household competition. There are two groups, one of eight and one of six, on different halves of the yard with piles of goalie equipment on the other side of the yard. 

"Hello houseguests and welcome to the Head of Household competition. Across the yard from you are piles of goalie equipment. The first person from each group of you to completely build your own goalie on your side will be named Head of Household. Everyone ready - begin!"

The houseguests begin running back and forth, scrambling through the piles of equipment to find different pieces of goalie gear. Hans Wingate is off to an early lead for his group, being familiar with the goalie equipment seems to be paying off.. 

Diary Room Interview: "I knew that being a goalie would pay off!" - Hans Wingate

..We go back to the competition to see that Wingate has already surrendered his lead to Marquis Hyvarinen, followed closely by his brother, Kerkko. The other group is being led by Niklaus Mikaelson..

Diary Room Interview: "I knew that being a goalie would pay off!" - Niklaus Mikaelson

..Back at the competition and Niklaus stumbles and falls, just long enough for Phil Hamilton to pull a lead which he seems determined not to give up. In the other group, Kerkko begins taunting Marquis about how he's gonna choke. Marquis turns around to yell at him and Kerkko runs past him with his last piece! Kerkko Hyvarinen is the first Head of Household!

The other group hears the call for Kerkko's win and pushes harder to finish. Edwin Reencarnacion is pushing Phil to the limit, but Hamilton refuses to give up the lead. He places his last piece, a goalie mask, on his dummy and completes his goalie. Phil Hamilton is the second Head of Household!

"Congratulations Kerkko and Phil on winning Head of Household! Don't get too comfortable, you'll need to make nominations soon. Take this time to think about your selections and enjoy the Head of Household room!"

---

Big Brother VHL - Nomination Ceremony

---

As this week's episode draws nearer to a close, we jump directly to the nomination ceremony, where Phil has randomly been selected to nominate first.

"As Heads of Household, we must both each nominate two players for eviction. By random draw, I will nominate first. The first person I have nominated is..."

photo-thumb-1470.jpg

Simon Valmount

"...the second nomination is..."

34g3v3t.png

Le'Sean Coutzen

"I have chosen you Simon and you Le'Sean. It is still so early in the game and I haven't developed much of a relationship with either of you. I'm sure you're both great people and I wish you the best of luck in your Battle of the Block!"

Simon and Le'Sean both show mostly no reactions with a primarily neutral take. Kerkko begins his nominations..

"My first nomination is..."

photo-thumb-26.jpg

Niklaus Mikaelson

"...second nomination..."

photo-thumb-59.jpg

Tyler Cote

"I've nominated you both after the actions and trash talking that went on last week. I think the two of you made yourself bigger targets and made a lot of people feel uncomfortable. I think it would be better to break up your bickering."

Mikaelson and Cote immediately begin predicting the others' demise. We cut back to some events that took place before the nominations were decided, with Phil and Kerkko in the Head of Household room.

"..so what do you think we should do this week? Who are you targetting? I'm thinking Niklaus after last week?" - Phil Hamilton

"That actually works great for me. I think I can get away with putting him up with Tyler after their last week antics. What about you?" - Kerkko Hyvarinen

"I'll just put up two competitors who can win the Battle of the Block. If my two win, I'll be dethroned and Niklaus and Tyler will remain on the block. That would be best for all of us." - Phil Hamilton

We see Phil speaking with both Simon and Le'Sean before the nomination ceremony. He lets them know that he's nominating them but that they are absolutely not the target. He informs them that he and Kerkko want them to win the Battle of the Block so that their real target can stay on the block. They aren't excited about being nominated, but they agree to do whatever it takes to win.

Will this plan work for Kerkko and Phil? Will Kerkko remain in power and be able to send home Niklaus or Tyler? Find out next time on VHL Big Brother!

---

Footer: All events in the game are done through a simulator. I write the story around those things, so as to not make any decisions on who wins/loses, etc. Any depictions of players are my own and are meant to be fun - if you're offended by something, let me know and I'll do it more. Kidding.