der podcast questions

der meister

In episode 40, you talked about San Dimas High School Football Rules and the reference it had to the Bill and Ted Movie

As you noticed I have since then watched the movie, so I finally get the reference. I never knew why the song was called like that.

So here is my question. If you had the phone booth of Bill and Ted, what are your top three places in time you would visit.

I'm the second set of questions, meanign you'll totally not have to rush them - meaning I'll try to make them good! 

1. What's your favourite season? (Pre-season, Regular Season, or Off-season) <-- lol actually real seasons? My guess is Autumn 

2. How long have you been involved in sim leagues?

3. What's been going on in the SHL? I should check that out. 

4. Where do you see Cologne in 3 seasons? 

5. Please update on the novelette! Give me more fish puns! Holy Shrimp! This Scampi happening! If you can think of a better fish pun, please let minnow. Should dolphinitely not scale back on the fish puns... (Not bad, cod do batter though)

6. When was the last time you went to a carnival? A chili festival? A circus? A concert? 

What is the worst movie you've watched in it's entirety?

Dumbest question you've been asked in your current role at work?

Rumors are rife that Klose is headed to FA...truth or lies?

Would you like a dedicated thread in the COL LR for your specific image "requests"?

Would you ever write a short story about the VHL and it's various characters?

• 2 weeks later...

- How are you feeling that Desideratum will be published on Writing the Whirlwind?

- How did that come about?

- How's work? Are people still idiot? Got any fun idiot stories?

- How's your playoff outlook?

- If you had to fire and hire all the GM's from all the teams, who would you replace them with?

- Boobs. Not a question. Or is it? Isn't it the answer we are all looking for anyway?

- Have you gotten much writing done recently?

Are you sad that our players are already in regression? It seems like just yesterday we were doe-eyed young whippersnappers and now we're basically in geriatric diapers.

Where do you think munk had the more successful player(s), SHL or VHL?

Edited by gorlab

How's the weather there? It's been glorious here.

What the vibe like in Cologne? Anxious about this Calgary team?

Preferred method of leisure transportation: walking, biking, rollerblading, scootering, or other?

One of my duties at my company is to sometimes lifeguard the pool - Am I a horrible person because I love it when it's sunny out so I can put on my sunglasses and then be able to stare at the boobs in the pool inconspicuously? 

Tea and Cake or Death? Not familiar with it - do tell. Is it like a Maria Antoinette play?

Are you excited that you and I are on the same VHL team!? DO you expect big things from Hamilton?

If you and your family had to relocate to anywhere in the world - where would it be and why?

I would much rather you ask me podcast questions on the SHL than over here. So thank you. Not a question but  - How is Karlenssons so good?

- Favourite snacky foods! 

PUNCH BUGGIE NO INTERNET PUNCH BACKS

How are you liking the Titties!? Aren't we just the coolest so-and-so's in the VHL?

Do you like Chesse? What's your favourite Cheese?

Speaking of Cheese... do you like Wallace and Gromit? (That's crackin' toast, Gromit!)

Some say love... it is a river that drowns the tender reed. Do you agree/ can you sing this classic? 

Of All three threads I've created in the Titans lockerroom, which is your favourite?

How's work?

What's your All-Time favourite video game?

What is Klose's stats atm? Boulet this year, yes?