der podcast questions

der meister

Jones is closing in on 400 tPE in your first VHL season. This had you on pace to be your best payer yet, what keeps you active in the vhl with now your fourth and possibly best player yet?

(I ask this cause of all the quiet talk lately)

What needs to change the most in order for the VHL to see S60?

Do you think NY can be a serious threat as soon as next year?

OMG, the pressure.

Ummmm......

Have you enjoyed your outstanding season in NY with Jones?

Will you forgive me for the slightly less active Female Appreciation Thread of late?

What do you think NY needs to take the next step towards VHL glory?

Is there any personal frustration(real life) that you need to vent?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'll give you the same question as Bek:

Someone is giving you $500 but they're making you bet it on the winner of the league this year. You can bet it in any increments you want (all 500 on the team you think will win, or split it among 2-3 teams to hedge your bets in different amounts, or evenly 62.50 per team if you really felt the need to do that, etc). How do you choose to bet it?

• 2 weeks later...

What do you think is the definition of the word "ban" as it pertains to this league? It seemed as though it had a pretty clear definition, but apparently that's not the case. How do you think a ban is different here than it is elsewhere?

How do you think NYA will do next year?

Quick overview of the draft and draftees - who do you think goes where, out of the first few picks or so, go as deep as you feel you need to in order to fill time? Provided of course you've gone deep enough to reach Evan R. Lawson...

If given the keys to either of the cars in this scenario, which set do you take:

A brand new 2018 Lamborghini Aventador but you can only take it out for 2 hours on the highway and if there is even a scratch you have to pay to have it repaired

Or

A mint condition 1990 Bugatti ID90 but you can have it for a full day and you dont have to pay for anything but gas, what would you do?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Commissioner

- You mentioned earlier being concerned about the new welfare and partnership details. Are you still concerned or have you seen improvements that worry you less?

- Top Leader and Most Sportsmanlike are officially dead awards; thoughts?

- As probably the most active VHL Podcaster, what do you think the league could do to improve the appeal of podcasts and get them back to the high they were at a year or so ago?

- The VHLM is looking the most active in years what do you think is causing this?

- The Quebec Meute are stumbling just like everyone thought and looking like they are tanking. Thoughts on Quebec’s future and do they have a solid core to build around?

- If you were a VHL GM what players would you be looking at 1-5 at the draft with so many first gens?

- Just won my first fortnite game last night after playing 121 games.... I won my next 3 afterwords in a row. Am I cool now? 

• 2 months later...
  • Commissioner

You haven’t asked for questions in awhile but I’ll offer some anyway:

1. NY is really coming into their own these past few seasons. To what do you think the team owes it’s success?

2. Predictions for the Cup Finals?

3. How do you think the top 3 in the draft will pan out?

• 3 weeks later...

1. Who would you say have been the most surprising/most disappointing player from Casey Jones' draft class?

2. Heading into Season 61, who would you say is your biggest competition for a Labatte trophy?

3. You've had the opportunity to play as both a super physical forward with Klose and as a less confrontational player in Essian Ravenwing, which style of forward did you prefer to create?