der podcast questions

der meister

Season 55 figures to be just as crazy as 54, with even more teams possibly getting their foot into the door competing. Give me one crazy bold prediction for Season 55 that you think will happen, and how it will impact the league. 

How satisfied are you with fatherhood? Odd question I know, but as someone who has no kids myself, it's something I enjoy hearing from parents. Was it all planned/intentional, and from a fulfillment perspective how has it been for you? 

Your one of the many with families on the VHL, how hard is balancing an online sim league with the hustle and bustle of a real everyday life? Does your family or anyone you know personally actively know you engage in the VHL? 

Name one place on the planet you haven't visited but would love to see before you die. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, STZ said:

Too soon?

It'll always be too soon. :(

I'll give it some thought though, and treat it like "who should be erased from the VHL's collective consciousness." Though honestly I don't know enough about the olden days to probably pick the "right" person.

1 minute ago, der meister said:

It'll always be too soon. :(

I'll give it some thought though, and treat it like "who should be erased from the VHL's collective consciousness." Though honestly I don't know enough about the olden days to probably pick the "right" person.

If this was for SHL I bet it'd be an easy question........

The_streak_is_over_2.gif

Do you agree/disagree with Robbie Zimmers being fired as the Las Vegas Aces GM?

Have you seen T2: Trainspotting, or the original Trainspotting for that matter?

Beer or Spirits? Favourite type of beer and/or cocktail?

• 2 weeks later...

Alright here it goes:

The VHL is approaching a decade of life! If you were the Commissioner, what are some of the things you'd do to celebrate this with the community?

I don't know when the last time you've talked about this, but what are your thoughts on the VHLM? Is it pointless, given the amount of activity in the league, or is it a useful tool for new members to learn the ropes?

Essian is not having a bad season atm! Is he on pace with your expectations of him this season?

I'll be at work until 10:30 tonight and across the street in the Square, the Bare Naked Ladies will be doing a live show to kick-start Canada's 150th Birthday weekend. That's just an fyi. :P

What are you thoughts on players being called up from the VHLM mid-season being ineligible to claim VHLM Achievement Tracker?

Why do you prefer doing podcast over media spot or graphics?

I'm unsure if you're in any other sim leagues, but what sport sim league do you think gets the most members that don't actually watch the sport?