der podcast questions

der meister

Also some questions for next time you record this since I meant to throw you some as you tagged me like a gentlemen. 

How has your kids hockey stuff been going? You frequently bring it up on casts so I'd like to hear more if that is still going on.

Interesting stat came up as I was doing all time American stats, despite only scoring 58 goals as an American, Ravenwing is 22nd in franchise history in game winning goals with 20. As a more playmaker focused player it's an interesting stat for sure, your thoughts? 

Speaking of thoughts, you just went through and did a re-roll recently and you made a few changes to how your build looks. Notably you added more to scoring, took a bit from skating and really bumped that up. Give us some thoughts on your decisions through this process. 

If you drink soda, what soda is your go to soda? And if you don't have that option, second one in a pinch? Because I know you don't drink booze, so soda it is! :P 

Talk a bit about your favorite NHL franchises, I don't know much about your affinity towards actual NHL hockey, so I'd love to hear some more in depth thoughts from you on that sir. 

:cheers: 

Sorry meant to give you some questions so I'll make sure to load up a bunch of em now. 

After a 7 assist explosion of a game, and with how consistent the offensive output has been, talk about your hopes in the race for the Top Assist trophy? Is that an award as a playmaker build you'd obviously hope to win some of in your career? 

Thus far into the season, Motherfucker Sharpe has beat up two people, managed to stay nearly a point per game trying to keep up with Shankly and Ravenwing who have both had as well as the rest of the Americans an explosive start to the season. I know initially you had concerns with him holding the line down, but that doesn't seem to be the case of yet. What do you think the reason is for that? Does his more physical brand of hockey combined with Shankly also being a physical force give Ravenwing more space out there maybe? 

Ravenwing is closing in on 700 TPE and looks to be well on pace to pass Klose as your all time TPE earner. Talk about some of the rest of your hopes on Essians career, and kind of what has pushed you to make Essian your most active player in terms of TPE. 

Do you game? If so how much, what are some of your games of choice? 

As a fellow writer, rundown maybe some of your writing process. I'd even be interested to hear what some of the challenges you faced and how you were able to get by them as it relates to finishing products, and deciding to go down this path. 

Apparently "a few minutes" equals 120 :unsure2:

So, if you could stack a team like Robbie did with Vegas, would you? Or do you think parity is a thing?

Do you see value in the VHLM's TPE cap of 175, or is it merely a restriction on a players right to have an awesome player and smash records?

What did you do this past weekend?

Have you found an agent yet?

*sorry for the shitty questions...it's been that kind of week already and it's only f*cking monday <_<

How long do you see this league existing for? Give either years or Seasons?

What will die first, the VHL or the SHL?

If the VHL were to die, how many extra members do you think the SHL would get and vice versa?

Should I create a goalie at the trade deadline? Phil Osgood 2.0 (spelled correctly this time?) If not what should I create?

Edited by Phil

VHLM Drama, Discuss your thoughts on the recent request to be traded by both Stevo and Nuck in Las Vegas, and how that whole situation unfolded. 

Fast forward to the end of Ravenwings career, based on how well he has done now and his overall impact, how do you foresee his career impact being? Do you think HoF is out of the question?

We are about halfway into the first season with a new update scale, and the overall impact as it relates to how players actually perform in the sim thus far seems negligible. I can state for certain that this was our intent, but there was a lot of people wondering if it would severely impact quality of players or how delicate our scale was. Early results indicate that doesn't seem to be the case. What are your thoughts on this? 

You just built a sick new firepit. That is right, I'm using child lingo because sick firepits are for dank parties. Right? :P Describe your actual use out of the firepirt, are you a big family gather around the fire roast marshmallows have a cookout type? 

You told a great story on a cast about something tragic that really informed one of your writing pieces when responding to a question by Phil. I'm kind of curious in general what do you find informs your writing? Other media, life/art, situational circumstance etc? Is there a common element to the type of things you draw inspiration from? 

Playoff Predictions! (For the VHL but sure, the NHL too)

Name a movie that you want to go see?

World Cup! You're captain! What are your expectations for the tournament, personally and as a team?

I just got a nice bottle of whiskey for my bday. Not sure when I shall open it, but if you could, would you have a glass with me? (A Small one! I know you aint' the drinking type. We'd sip it like men from the 60s - Mad Men)

• Commissioner

Make your playoffs Predictions; both the series winners and the playoff MVP.

Reflect on Ravenwing’s career, has it been everything you hoped when you started?

Ignoring the blue team (too obvious) name three members the VHL wouldn’t feel the same without.