der podcast questions

der meister

Have you ever GM'd a team in the VHL? If not, have you ever considered it? 

If you were to become a VHL GM, which franchise would you most want to GM? (based on whatever criteria you deem fit)

How nice is the hotel you are staying at? Does it have a waterslide? Mints on the pillows? Free continental breakfast?

Which 3 man team do you prefer, Bucks + Adam Cole or Bucks + Omega?

Edited by gorlab

Would you consider going on the pajodcast as a guest? I would find that interesting.

As a new member, what kind of things can I do to show managers that I could be an asset for their team?

Do you think there is any benefit to a new member contacting GMs before the draft to let them know their activity level going forward?

You have a very exotic player name. Does naming your players come easily or do you work on finding something cool?

Edited by HFD

How's life man?

What's your current interest level in the VHL(1-10)?

If a member retires a player and it has a detrimental effect on the team he was on, is there any issue with that member taking the next season off and then returning with a new player? Or is that just part of GM'ing so tough shit.

10 hours ago, HFD said:

Might ask some more questions but wanted to say thank you for answering my questions last week.

OK, I thought of some.

I am trying to build my player to contribute at both ends of the ice and not just be a scorer. I know there is a guide on building a "type" of player but do you recommend a good way to distribute TPE?

What is your least favorite kind of music?

If you could build an ideal LR environment, who would be some of the members that you would like to have in it?

Not a question but just wanted to say that Greyhaven(did I hear that correctly?) is a great name. I wish I could think of names like that!

I look forward to listening :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Is Ravenwing going to be putting up 100+ point ssns for the rest of his career? 

What are some books/authors you read in your formative years that you really enjoyed or inspired you to become a writer? 

Did you watch Reading Rainbow as a kid? If not, why are you so old? 

Did your town/city get a shit ton of snow recently? If so, were you able to skip work because of it? 

Have you missed me? I feel like I've been absent. Don't worry! I have gotten your PM and will respond to it!

- How;s Life?

- I'm going to a Virtual Reality birthday party - never gamed in VR - should be fun. Thoughts on that technology?

- How are the girls' hockey seasons going?

- Any time for any side projects/hobbies/ or anything lately?

- Ravenwing is scoring! I feel partially responsible. Are you pleased with his output this season?

- Ruminations of Mushrooms. Love it. I think I remember you saying something about your wife giving you the idea? Explain!

- 2 seasons with me, 2 cups (3 for 3 if we include your last season with Klose). Feeling good?

- How's life?

- Any writing getting done lately? 

- How long do you think the Americans can be a dominant force in the league?