der podcast questions

der meister

• Commissioner

Tagging just makes us realize we should do things, see how much better it works?

1. Predict the playoffs for this season: both what they'll look like and how they'll play out.

2. Is German Christmas different from NA Christmas?

3. Is Krampus actually a big deal or just media hype?

4. So Trump will officially be president now, should the world be afraid?

5. What should the blue team gift us lowly members this year?

• 2 weeks later...

1. What are your goals for the New Year?

2. Sci-fi book incoming?

3. Will the Legion, who are looking less and less likely to miss the playoffs, actually damage Phil Hamilton's HoF claims?

4. Will Shankly's production start to increase now?

5. Why is Essian scoring so much?

6. Together we form RavenShank! 

- You're a writer! So console me with cliched lines - I just got dumped

- I can't wait for the paperbacks of N&D to arrive! When are you planning on releasing anything else? 

- I am no longer concerned about Shankly's performance. Hazard a guess as to why.

- Ravenwing - will he win Most Assists (Beketov) Trophy twice in his career?

- With our DISMANTLING of Calgary, how optimistic are you that we can take them down in the playoffs?

- Can we potentially win the Cup this season!?!

Overall thoughts on WK11 if you've seen it in it's entirety by now?

Would you prefer Omega to go to WWE or stay in NJPW?

Having kids, what children's tv or movie properties of the last decade (approx) have been your favourite?

What do you know about VHL member "Will" ?

- Hopefully by the time you record this - we'll have won the Cup! How's it feel? (Especially knowing the fact that the last time you won was in Helsinki with me?)

- Good news for you if we are linemates next season - I'm getting scoring and checking up even higher! 

- New York seem that they may run into cap space problems next season. How would you fix this?

- Because of this heat wave, my ice rink is gone. CONSOLE ME!

- Do you ever watch movies? What was the last one you saw?

- Do you have a TPE goal in mind with Ravenwing? 

Oh 

1 hour ago, der meister said:

No really. @Phil @gorlab @Kendrick @Beketov Etc

Oh sorry brother!! I've had an insane weekend, and then I spent 7 hours after work yesterday helping my brother move/ cleaning his place.  (soooo... you can comment on this as a talking point to start ahah)

- Do you believe in Karma?

- What's with Shankly actually killing it for Europe? I thought he was a bust?

- Excited for the upcoming season? Do you think we'll dominate NA, or at least top it?

- So Hamilton, when it's all said and done this week, will be at around 1,450 TPE. (best ever imo). That will be my last player where I go crazy for TPE. Now I cruise.

- Will Shankly be even  more effective in protecting Ravenwing and possibly scoring this season?

- Will we a shift to EU Dominance over the next couple seasons?

• Commissioner

1. Predictions for MVP this year? Most Goals? Continental Cup?

2. How do you feel about all the doom and gloom talk the VHL has been experiencing lately?

3. What will the goalie market in the VHL look like over the next 4 seasons with all the young guys coming up?

- I assume that this Sunday Morning you are getting pummeled with the same snowfall I am. How much fun will driving in this be?

- That 3-assist game by Ravenwing was pretty sweet. Will we be seeing more and more of these?

- Is it safe to say that it will be a Seattle/New York Conference Final?

- I have a while to wait before creating my next player, but what position should I be?

- Are we seeing a shift to European Conference dominance? 

Ravenwing seems to be getting the offense going, how happy are you to see some better sim results? 

As an active member, what are your thoughts on the proposed update scale changes that have leaked out?

Should I buy Horizon Zero Dawn when it releases?

With so many different team make ups this season, what is the most important position in the VHL? Center, winger, defender, or goalie? May as well rank the positions and give your thoughts on all of them too, y'know eat up that recording time like a pro. :P