Really?

gorlab

A.  lolshl

B.  Bitch quit acting like you can take me I'll turn you into pudding, and then eat that pudding, and then shit it out, and then turn THAT shit into pudding, and then eat that shit pudding.

C.  SOMETHING SOMETHING I'M SO GONNA IN ON MRS. GREEN AGAINST HER WILL.  Only if she's underage though.

D.  Penis joke.

Well, the mentor thing could be true tho

A welcome PM by Boom and usually a chat talk by Austy, Myself, Jim or anyone else is what usually happens. Judging by the time he logs in, no one is going to be online at 1 AM PST.

Guest Svoboda_3

dead @ being from PA. You'd probably bring a knife or some shit.

I'm dead fucking serious. Here's your chance to back up your internet toughness.

The SHL merely exists for me to join a team and create a player to go inactive on. Everytime I read half of the things in my 3 locker rooms (not sure why I have 3 of them), makes me appreciate being here on the VHL. My I.Q. drops and I feel like the enjoyment of a sim league is fading away when I am on there. I have been on there for a few months and still don't even know where half the things are. What happened to my welcome message or assistance there when I first signed up? When I first signed up here, I received about 3 PM's with people saying how I can become better. The SHL is basically for those underage kids who have trouble spelling or just want to write like 10,000 things about 100 words of pure bullshit. Here, your words actually have to make sense and at least be close to understandable. It could be easy to do things if you could simply comprehend how to write something as simple as 500 words.

Anyone who acts like they have street cred on the internet probably is younger than 12 anyways :lol: . You probably couldn't fight if your life depended on it :lol:

Bitch I got internet street cred and I'm 19. #YouTubeMonayy  :workout:

I don't know anything about this league but if you could change "find Jardy IRL" to "find Advantage IRL", I will happily conjure up an argument for you.

But seriously, lay off the fedora hate. That's uncalled for.

The irony is this flip out was probably the best thing he has written on this site yet.

You realize I posted this in the thunderdome for a reason right?

inb4 VHLers don't have the mental capacity to understand this is a troll. Keep talking about how much harder this league is than the SHL... 450 words every week to get your maximum point gains. YEAH, PROBABLY NEED A COLLEGE EDUCATION TO BANG THAT OUT.

foh.

You realize I posted this in the thunderdome for a reason right?

inb4 VHLers don't have the mental capacity to understand this is a troll. Keep talking about how much harder this league is than the SHL... 450 words every week to get your maximum point gains. YEAH, PROBABLY NEED A COLLEGE EDUCATION TO BANG THAT OUT.

foh.

Teach me to be you.