Why are you happy/or mad ?

boubabi

Guest Svoboda_3

Extremely Happy!

1q6a9y.jpg

Heading to Moose Jaw for the Telus Cup!!!! I'm on the BOD for the Mintos and I've assisted with scouting since '05.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Svoboda_3

oqaphw.jpg

Spent almost the entire week in Moose Jaw for the Telus Cup as a fan and as a member of the Mintos' BOD. So proud to be a fan and a staff member of one of the best AAA programs in the country.

Not happy or mad currently. More sad because the last few days my brain has just been like, "You know all that stuff that makes you sad and shit? Yeah let's think about that all day." Nothing I haven't dealt with before but getting overwhelmed with all sorts of feelings is pain in the ass. Just gotta keep moving, take the bad with the good and all that. It's amazing how things turn out if you just let shit like this run its course instead of trying to get away from it.

But I am getting hyped about summer. I really need to save up so I can buy my own airsoft gear.

Edited by Sandro

Guest Svoboda_3

Not happy or mad currently. More sad because the last few days my brain has just been like, "You know all that stuff that makes you sad and shit? Yeah let's think about that all day." Nothing I haven't dealt with before but getting overwhelmed with all sorts of feelings is pain in the ass. Just gotta keep moving, take the bad with the good and all that. It's amazing how things turn out if you just let shit like this run its course instead of trying to get away from it.

But I am getting hyped about summer. I really need to save up so I can buy my own airsoft gear.

Hey, everything will work itself out fine. I'm no psychologist or councilor, but I have life experiences and would be more than glad to listen if you ever want to talk or just get shit off your chest. I am a pretty good motivator and someone who would listen and give honest advice.