Why are you happy/or mad ?

boubabi

Guest Svoboda_3

Can this thread bring luck in the future?

I will be so happy if classes are canceled tomorrow because we are supposed to get 35-45cm of snow

School/city needs to grow a pair :lol: . That's a normal winter day in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan and my daughter still goes to school and we don't get the Army to come and help shovel.

School/city needs to grow a pair :lol: . That's a normal winter day in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan and my daughter still goes to school and we don't get the Army to come and help shovel.

It's not the snow itself that cancels, it's more the no visibility because of a blizzard

If this thread brings weather luck, I wouldn't mind it becoming Spring 4 rlz now.  We got a week long teaser before Spring actually happened, but now it's been chillin' around -10 to 0 ever since.  My backyard has 2-3 feet of snow still and I want to use it for a party next week, but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen.  So with that said....

HAPPY BECAUSE IT'S GOING TO BE +20 FOR TWO WEEKS STRAIGHT!!(?)

Guest Svoboda_3

If this thread brings weather luck, I wouldn't mind it becoming Spring 4 rlz now.  We got a week long teaser before Spring actually happened, but now it's been chillin' around -10 to 0 ever since.  My backyard has 2-3 feet of snow still and I want to use it for a party next week, but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen.  So with that said....

HAPPY BECAUSE IT'S GOING TO BE +20 FOR TWO WEEKS STRAIGHT!!(?)

Get out your snow blower.

Guest Svoboda_3

For only 2-3 feet of snow? Figured that be a good chance to break out the lawn mower for the season in Saskatchewan... :P

Moves the snow faster out of the way for the party.

We don't have one in the city. :(

I'm thinking I might embrace it instead though.  Just shovel out enough to like, put a beer pong table, or a couple lawn chairs for beer darts.  Use the displaced snow to make like, a fort, or a snow bar.  A snow bar fort.  Or something.