Why are you happy/or mad ?

boubabi

Guest Svoboda_3

I'm very sad.

My daughter's favourite team, the A&W Bears, a girls Midget AAA team from the SFMAAAHL lost tonight in their best-of-five playoff series 3 games to 1 to Weyburn, and to see the tears run down her face at the end of the game was very heartbreaking.

Today my best friend of 20 years texted me to come over ASAP.  Said he couldn't explain why over text but he didn't want to be alone.  Turns out his dad committed suicide this morning.  So that was a pretty fucked up afternoon.  Wasn't really able to garner up as many tears as I probably should have, considering I was always rather close with his parents before moving away after grad.  So apparently I'm also a robot, which I never really knew.  Mood:  Sad, Angry.

This coincides with my cousin/roommate's birthday today.  All of my/her friends are girls, so I went to supper as the only dude in a party of 11.  Mood:  Studly

Parents phoned to touch base on earlier mentioned tragedy.  We all promise never to kill ourselves.  Mood:  Blessed

Then tomorrow I have to prepare to MC for my class' grad ceremony, which is on Friday.  Mood:  Excited

OVERALL MOOD:  ¯\(°_o)/¯

Happy 'cause Conference Finals BAYBAYY!! (With my hockey team ^^)

Edited by FueledByRamen