Why are you happy/or mad ?

boubabi

Just found out a visually impaired kid with learning disabilities that I visit every Friday raised $4000 on his own for kids suffering from various disabilities. That makes me happy

I'm mad I'm a procrastinating idiot and I have an 8 page paper due tomorrow that I only have 1 page done on 

I'm happy tomorrow is my last class before spring break

I'm happy Rich Peverly is doing okay

I'm mad that some hockey fans try to use his perceived toughness (wanting to go back into the game) to put down other sports

Mad seeing facebook pages like spotted fuckfriends

What?

I'm happy because I'm done all my homework for the week, and am embarking on a three day bender tomorrow!

I'm sad because my local midget team just lost the gold medal game to Hague, those Mennonite fucks.  Like in the last eight minutes, too.  It was 3-3, and then BAM, 6-3.

What?

I'll rephrase it for him. "I'm mad because I see Facebook Pages titled "Spotted Fuckbuddies"

Aka pages for pictures of two people that society claims are sleeping together.

So the page is dedicated to creeping on friends who nail each other?  Or do they post pictures of themselves and are like "we hav sex lol"?  Or is it about fuck buddies who are covered in spots?

I'M MAD AS FUCK BECAUSE WE LOST IN THE FIRST ROUND OF FUCKING PLAYOFFS TO THE 2ND WORST FUCKING TEAM IN THE LEAGUE.  AND THEY WERE FUCKING FIRST YEARS.  FIRST.  FUCKING.  YEARS.

Mad because I woke up early to actually do the reading for class today but the school's website was down so it was all for naught.

Happy because someone understands the phrase "for naught" and doesn't try to pass it off as "for not"