BREAKING: Calgary About to Make Huge Change

Kyle

Wranglers Franchise About to Make Massive Change

2017-01-10_459-S.jpg

Breaking news out of Calgary last night has one of our insiders confirming that a huge and surprising change is about to be made out of the Wranglers camp. Although we don't know just yet if it's either a blockbuster trade, coach firing or a GM departure; we can expect major news coming out of Calgary relatively soon. With the Wranglers struggling to find their footing and consistently losing close games, it's hard to exactly pinpoint what the change for the Wranglers will be. The rebuild is taking longer than expected and Jacob isn't getting any younger, so could we see the Wranglers folding on the season and trying to rebuild the rebuild? It's possible, but our VHL Insiders haven't gotten anything that has confirmed the Wranglers are shopping anyone. So as of now, we will just have to wait for the team to make the announcement in the coming couple of days. But make no mistake, changes are once again happening in Wranglers Nation.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Fake news. 

Also pretty sure it's just that Calgarys new motto will be don't trust the process. 

And @Kyle obviously returning to GM role after all these seasons.

Just now, Devise said:

Fake news. 

Also pretty sure it's just that Calgarys new motto will be don't trust the process. 

And @Kyle obviously returning to GM role after all these seasons.

I said it after my Riga stint will never GM in this league again, that's still true.

14 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Jesus Christ was a goalkeeper back with Hamilton Canucks in season single digits.

Indeed, I believe the first goalie in HAM/NYA's history.

Edited by Kyle