Weekly VHLM TPE Rankings

Spade18

For the last few weeks, I've been putting together some  numbers to determine the rank of the VHLM teams based on their total TPE, along with some additional info such as their average TPE per player and their actual rank.  While the VHLM players are not necessarily up to date in the sim *cough. cough.* I thought it would still be interesting to track the progress of teams through the seasons.  As this has gone on longer and long I have added new stats each week, (this week it's the net change in TPE) so this seems like it will be fairly comprehensive come seasons end.

Original Rankings

Team                                            Total TPE                  Average TPE per player

1. Ottawa Lynx                                 1361                          75.61 (18 players)

2. Las Vegas Aces                          1048                          61.65 (17 players)

3. Oslo Storm                                   968                            69.14 (14 players)

4. Yukon Rush                                  965                            64.33 (15 players)

5. Saskatoon Wild                           898                            56.13 (16 players)

League Total TPE                            5240 

Updated Rankings: W2

Team                                             Total TPE   (Increased TPE)              Average TPE per player                    League Position

1. Ottawa Lynx                                 1420                 (+59)                             88.75 (16 players)                              1

2. Las Vegas Aces                          1363                  (+315)                          68.15 (20 players)                              2

3. Yukon Rush                                  1112                  (+147)                         69.50 (16 players)                              5

4. Oslo Storm                                   1038                  (+70)                           69.20 (15 players)                               4

5. Saskatoon Wild                           994                    (+96)                            62.13 (16 players)                              3

League Total TPE                            5927                (+687)

Updated Rankings: W3

Team                                             Total TPE   (Increased TPE)              Average TPE per player                    League Position

1. Las Vegas Aces                          1513                 (+150)                           72.05 (21 players)                              2

2. Ottawa Lynx                                 1500                 (+80)                             93.75 (16 players)                              1

3. Yukon Rush                                  1207                  (+95)                                 71 (17 players)                              5

4. Oslo Storm                                   1203                  (+165)                         75.19 (16 players)                               4

5. Saskatoon Wild                           919                    (-75)                            54.06 (17 players)                               3

League Total TPE                            6342                (+415)

So the Aces (woo!) finally take over the #1 spot from Ottawa for most TPE on their team after 2 strong weeks of upgrading.  Ottawa still sits in first in the actual standing though, and lead the average TPE with 93.75 per player.  The Rush seem to be an anomoly here, with the 3rd most TPE and a fairly active team, they still sit in last place in the league, maybe time for some line changes?  The Storm had a great week of TPE upgrades (might be from Ko Kane finally joining the team) but still sit 4th in all categories except for average TPE.  And then there's Saskatoon.  I dont know if I fucked up my math last week or hey lost a player or something but they seem to have regressed some how? yet still sit in third.....

I hope you guys are enjoying these!

Cause I'm probably not gonna stop.

11 minutes ago, Spade18 said:

For the last few weeks, I've been putting together some  numbers to determine the rank of the VHLM teams based on their total TPE, along with some additional info such as their average TPE per player and their actual rank.  While the VHLM players are not necessarily up to date in the sim *cough. cough.* I thought it would still be interesting to track the progress of teams through the seasons.  As this has gone on longer and long I have added new stats each week, (this week it's the net change in TPE) so this seems like it will be fairly comprehensive come seasons end.

Original Rankings

Team                                            Total TPE                  Average TPE per player

1. Ottawa Lynx                                 1361                          75.61 (18 players)

2. Las Vegas Aces                          1048                          61.65 (17 players)

3. Oslo Storm                                   968                            69.14 (14 players)

4. Yukon Rush                                  965                            64.33 (15 players)

5. Saskatoon Wild                           898                            56.13 (16 players)

League Total TPE                            5240 

Updated Rankings: W2

1. Ottawa Lynx                                 1420                 (+59)                             88.75 (16 players)                              1

2. Las Vegas Aces                          1363                  (+315)                          68.15 (20 players)                              2

3. Yukon Rush                                  1112                  (+147)                         69.50 (16 players)                              5

4. Oslo Storm                                   1038                  (+70)                           69.20 (15 players)                               4

5. Saskatoon Wild                           994                    (+96)                            62.13 (16 players)                              3

League Total TPE                            5927                (+687)

Updated Rankings: W3

1. Las Vegas Aces                          1513                 (+150)                           72.05 (21 players)                              2

2. Ottawa Lynx                                 1500                 (+80)                             93.75 (16 players)                              1

3. Yukon Rush                                  1207                  (+95)                                 71 (17 players)                              5

4. Oslo Storm                                   1203                  (+165)                         75.19 (16 players)                               4

5. Saskatoon Wild                           919                    (-75)                            54.06 (17 players)                               3

League Total TPE                            6342                (+415)

So the Aces (woo!) finally take over the #1 spot from Ottawa for most TPE on their team after 2 strong weeks of upgrading.  Ottawa still sits in first in the actual standing though, and lead the average TPE with 93.75 per player.  The Rush seem to be an anomoly here, with the 3rd most TPE and a fairly active team, they still sit in last place in the league, maybe time for some line changes?  The Storm had a great week of TPE upgrades (might be from Ko Kane finally joining the team) but still sit 4th in all categories except for average TPE.  And then there's Saskatoon.  I dont know if I fucked up my math last week or hey lost a player or something but they seem to have regressed some how? yet still sit in third.....

I hope you guys are enjoying these!

Cause I'm probably not gonna stop.

I love these articles but I would love for them to become a media spot instead of a article since there is so much more info about the changes you could add.

all in all a great article and I look forward to reading these every time.

• 2 weeks later...