League Leaders VHL

TheLastOlympian07

Goals

The ghost of Will still haunts this place as John Locke is leading the league in scoring with 26 goals in 24 games. This is tops in the VHL by 4 goals over Franchise Cornerstone. Locke is on pace to score 78 goals on the season which would be the most since AK47 who scored 73 back in Season 53 but that was an outlier and he would never come close to those totals again. We would have to go all the way back to Season 35 when Michal Wozniak scored 72 goals. Last week, Marc-Andre Leblanc was leading the league in scoring with 9 in 8 games now he has just 17 in 24 so his pace fell off

Week 1: Marc-Andre Leblanc 9 goals in 8 games @Pandar

Week 2: John Locke 26 goals in 24 games @Will (lol tagging the dead)

Assists

Alexander Thrower is leading the league in assists with 33 in 24 games which is a pace for 99 assists on the season. This would be the most by a player since Season 53 when Joel Jarvi had 100 assists. Before that outlier we would have to go back to Season 51 when Black Velvet had 98 and Season 31 when Ryan Sullivan had 101 assists for when someone topped this number. So Thrower is on pace for a pretty decent season so far. Sokolov has completely fallen off the assist leaderboard top 10 from week 1. He has only 14 assists on the season and only gained 1 assist since last week. 

Week 1: Roman Sokolov 13 assists in 8 games @Beketov

Week 2: Alexander Thrower 33 assists in 24 games @gregreg

• Commissioner

I honestly have no clue what happened to me after those first 8 games. I was a man possessed during those and then once Game 9 hit I completely disappeared and have done basically nothing. Makes no sense.

6 minutes ago, Beketov said:

I honestly have no clue what happened to me after those first 8 games. I was a man possessed during those and then once Game 9 hit I completely disappeared and have done basically nothing. Makes no sense.

the sim engine seems to be weird with most people especially goalies in the vhlm