Checktalk: o no

Boomcheck

It's been a rough week in terms of the VHLM, I think. I open up the game day thread and don't see my name on the roster, so I look aound and notice i'm on Vegas playing 6 minutes and not doing anything. (Vegas should do pretty well come playoffs) Luckily it was only one game, but I end up on Ottawa. Everyday i'm wondering why I am stuck on this roster, playing against MY OWN team -three- games in a row (Yukon got trashed, maybe I should stay with Ottawa :ph34r:) doing absolutely nothing. I mean it's great I play for 3 of the 5 teams in the VHLM but that's not the main issue here.

The Achievement Tracker. I'm clearly way behind everyone and it was already and uphill battle trying to get 20 but I just keep getting delayed playing for random teams without favorable minutes. Heck, at this rate I probably won't even get 13-15. I mean this Chase Keller guy better be good at hockey so I and follow his wave of success or i'm in a bad spot. All my players with 'hart' in their name make the VHL so that's clearly my intention and to assist with that ...

I'll be taking a grading job most likely. Mostly MS and /maybe/ podcasts .. Is the Pajodcast still around? I'd listen to that.