Claimed: Annoyance Analytics Edition 3 Numbers Game [1/2]

BluObieZ

Welcome back to the third week of the list. I am truly enjoying making these. The most fun I’ve had doing a MS since… well that King and Mulligan series. Which I may bring back if I care enough to write 2000+ word MS’s again. I will try to keep this one shorter because well… I think these are getting too long. Length means effort and I think these don’t really need much of it. It’s just me telling you where I want Ko Kane to play. So without further word stalling here I go.

q3T8SlJ.jpg

We have a new number one. To everyone who has been paying attention you saw this coming. Calgary has been trending upwards every week and now they sit at number one. For how long? Who really knows? The city I am not a huge fan of but this is a sim league so it cannot really have a huge effect. I am pretty sure Ko Kane can get into some serious crazy things in Calgary so they just continue to climb the list. Congrats. I trust this process.

71gtL0A.jpg

New York ah yes! The reigning champion of the last two weeks but now sit at number two and only have to gain 4 next week to take number one back, but that’s if the climbing Calgary stays idle. Numbers have leveled off this week. Updated feelings towards the team have effected some numbers negatively like Hate with a change of +49 because I cannot be indifferent to a team with no players but I cannot hate it because I am the reason why New York has a team. RFOF jumps +12 for the same reasons, Draft drops -10 and so does UFA +6. With jumps like that you would expect a team dip. Well… not in NY. They offset those dips with GM +3, Love +60 and Sign +15 for an overall +1 jump up.

zbo6Idg.jpg

Well, well, well look who it is. The team I rip every week about not helping V2A too much. Finally the vision is starting to show in Cologne and that makes them jump. But do not let this get to your head Anderson. You may have jumped +30 this week but next week you can lose that just as easy. I doubt it but it’s technically possible.

6HPgQE7.jpg

Davos. You are a team I would love to play for because of the guys you have assembled, but my general disinterest and indifference towards the location brings things down. I may want to play for you guys but if I did I feel like I would have less epic storylines there and that is why you drop this week -15.23 which brings you to +206.48 and that isn’t too far away from the climbing Helsinki.

fDXyDSc.jpg 

We have a climber here and it’s more than New York’s +1. Helsinki continues to put fear in the teams on top of the list. This week they gain another +8.31 which is not huge but they are gaining slowly on the guys above them. Teams need to watch out for them or they may overtake them.

5zK9ZE2.jpg 

Toronto. I live here and the city is okay I guess. The GM is a good guy and I have no issue with him but I just feel like the past two weeks I have been trying to keep this team in the green. This week instead of doing that I bring them to where they really should be. They can turn it around before the draft. Me wanting to be drafted by them is pretty high for a team that is in the negatives. So who knows, weirder things have happened. Like Stockholm not being dead last this week…

gOKreLA.jpg 

Quebec. The place I hate more than England and I hate England. I will not go into detail why, but I just do. GM indifference levels off -5, Hate because where the team is takes a hit of -30, Love drops -4, UFA jumps +20 which is one of the reasons why the team overall gets into the negatives. But my general indifference towards the team helps the Draft and Sign with jumps of +10. -38 is the score for now but who really knows, they might be in the green next week. I have lots of indifference towards this team.

a92xvGc.jpg 

We actually have a tie. Yes a fucking Tie! You can interchange these two. This week Seattle takes the lower seat. Much like Riga I do not want to play here. I don’t really hate the team or the GM but I just don’t really want to be on this team. The amount of negative teams are growing this week so maybe next week they maybe higher. For now they sit at -38.

jJJa3Jf.jpg 

Riga really doesn’t move much this week. It’s a team I have zero intention to play for so overall they drop -5 to hit a new low of -55.

STw2gt5.jpg 

Stockholm… Okay I lied. FUCK YOU! -300.

• TheLastOlympian07 changed the title to Annoyance Analytics Edition 3 Numbers Game [1/2]
1 hour ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

Review

These are great and generally funny. Good to know Davos is on a list of teams youd play for. Wonder how much of it is it because of me ;)

Only one way to find out! Gretzky jumps ship to Cologne and we'll see how much Davos' and Cologne's ratings change!

• Corco changed the title to Claimed: Annoyance Analytics Edition 3 Numbers Game [1/2]