Claimed: Why I gave up on attacking VHLM [2/2]

BluObieZ

So everyone must be wondering as to why I decided to flip flop on my “FUCK THE VHLM” moto. Was it all a lie? Was it all a gimmick? NO! I was dead serious on never ever playing again in the VHLM till I decided on this next level shit. Shit that will piss certain people off. Not that it is 100% intentional to piss these people off but it is very easy and I find it partly amusing. Now I do not actually think anything I have to say in this MS will change a lot of minds but if I can change the minds of a few people then I have done my job.

So what is this new storyline? This new “Robbie Fuckery” Well… it’s the Destroy Stockholm syndrome I call it for now. I don’t like the so called GM who is a complete moron. So instead of constantly poking the corpse of a league that is the VHLM I will give up on that for a while and focus my efforts on poking fun at the league’s crappiest team. I will live out not playing for the VHLM with the player that replaces V2A. Who most likely will be my last player.

Is it crappy because of the GM? No… well… sort of but not really. It was crappy before he stepped in. The team has historically struggling to win cups. They are generally the most hated team, not because they are good but people hate playing there just because of the history. The team also has a long history of GM’s just giving up on them. So why should you the reader and maybe even the new member want to go play for this joke of a franchise? I have no clue. You should just go play for the Helsinki, New York, Toronto, Riga. The teams that are known for winning. Not the team that is known for losing.

Sure you can choose to ignore what I have to say, I don’t blame you. I’m just a troll that loves to stir shit, so why would you listen to me not to play for that crap hole of the team. Well you can actually look into the history of the franchise. You can see they are known for sucking and losing. They have a knack for choking when they should have won the cup. They are a joke of a franchise.

Sure a new GM could change all that and finally do the thing lots of people have tried and bring a cup to Stockholm. But I highly doubt that this GM can do it. He seems more focused on trying to annoy me. His sad efforts of trying to get me going are just that sad as hell. I am bored by him. But this isn’t about that. This isn’t about starting shit with him. This is about me pointing out that if you are in this league to win. You should do some research and find out which teams are known for cup runs, back to backs and so on. What you do is totally up to you, but if I were you I’d want to win. I’ve won more cups in recent seasons then lots of members have in their years here. So I kind of have a knack for picking out winners and losers and Stockholm is one massive loser.

Edited by punkhippie

Review: Your background in the movie industry always yields interesting storylines here if you choose to put in the effort. Hopefully we find out more about this Ko Kane storyline and see what happens come draft time. Don't leave after V2A and Ko Kane. You are wanted here, even by those who don't choose to admit it, and your loss would be a sad day in the league.