Bradley Marko Retires

Kmarko

Strangely enough, the first sim league I ever cam across was GOMHL 2 months ago. I was pretty into it, and joined both SHL and VHL the next day. I wasnt able to keep up with all 3 being new to sim leagues. Now that this has become routine for me (and cause an email reminded me about VHL today) I wanna give VHL another shot. 

It was a waste of a first season for Marko, he was disappointing, and his chronic laziness cut his career short. I wanna recreate as a center anyway

33 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Honestly, fuck VHL. I'd say the same about GOMHL, but won't take people away from their site as it would be a dick move.

but fuck SHL. VHL > GOMHL > SHL :P 

Good luck. Ever need help or whatever, fire me a message.

Fuck vhl?!?!?? 

• 5 months later...
2 minutes ago, Banackock said:

@Kmarko come back!

One day my friend. In the midst of the busiest semester of my life, GOMHL is about all I can keep up with sim league wise. I'll give VHL and SHL another shot this summer, when I graduate and have endless free time. 

Just now, Kmarko said:

One day my friend. In the midst of the busiest semester of my life, GOMHL is about all I can keep up with sim league wise. I'll give VHL and SHL another shot this summer, when I graduate and have endless free time. 

VHL should be first in my eyes. 

Aside from that, how's your busiest semester going? 

(P.S You know.. you can be casual on VLH too and just enjoy :). Welfare is a thing!)