Edwin Threencarnacion Retires

Tagger

It's not that I'm no longer having fun with the backup concept (because I certainly am) but right now he's third priority behind my Las Vegas GM duties and Ky and I'd prefer to focus on those two for the foreseeable future. 

Here's hoping I can lock down that All-Time best save percentage by the end of this season! 

Haha. All time best save percentage? Possibly but MT going to play back up a whole career, I got that shit Locked up. :P

Sad to see another back up go though but a little more room in the goalie market probably not a bad thing. 

:cheers:

FUCK!!! @DollarAndADream was semi-contemplating for Daring Do for Threencarnac or some shit.

Anyways, I knew about this retirement before I traded for him from @Smarch, before those saying that people are trying to fuck Cologne over and Cologne is "literally running into a wall."

@Tagger where is the link to the all-time save percentage thingy? You're 1.000 so far in Cologne, and got a start or two coming tonight! :cheers:

2 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

FUCK!!! @DollarAndADream was semi-contemplating for Daring Do for Threencarnac or some shit.

Anyways, I knew about this retirement before I traded for him from @Smarch, before those saying that people are trying to fuck Cologne over and Cologne is "literally running into a wall."

@Tagger where is the link to the all-time save percentage thingy? You're 1.000 so far in Cologne, and got a start or two coming tonight! :cheers:

That has my stats up to Season 54, Gegeny is closest to me at .929. I was at .938 as of S54, but that may have risen since I was .945 for S55, and also played quite a few games. 

Just now, Tagger said:

That has my stats up to Season 54, Gegeny is closest to me at .929. I was at .938 as of S54, but that may have risen since I was .945 for S55, and also played quite a few games. 

Good shot you maintain that first place, cuz MT Power is ALL THE WAY DOWN THERE

29 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

What? In the PM, I said, "Haha, I don't think so." Then mentioned riding out Ironside. Daring Do's name never came up at all.

I never even contemplated it.

5 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Let's not kid ourselves though, among starters it isn't a record haha

I'm not kidding myself, It's the top of the career stats sheet, that's all I was ever after.

16 minutes ago, Tagger said:

I'm not kidding myself, It's the top of the career stats sheet, that's all I was ever after.

Gonna make a goalie one day, ride the bench till I'm in my sixth season with 1000+ TPE, post a shutout, then retire. :P

1 hour ago, Tagger said:

True but there is an asterisk. Because it's like saying a QB who comes inland throws two TD passes his entire career on 2 throws is the all-time leader in throws-TD ratio

Just now, Kendrick said:

True but there is an asterisk. Because it's like saying a QB who comes inland throws two TD passes his entire career on 2 throws is the all-time leader in throws-TD ratio

You are taking this joke far too seriously. I'm not doing this for any serious recognition from anyone, all I was after was a spot on top of a spreadsheet, because that's funny to me. I couldn't care less if people didn't recognize it as the "actual" record. 

1 hour ago, Tagger said:

You are taking this joke far too seriously. I'm not doing this for any serious recognition from anyone, all I was after was a spot on top of a spreadsheet, because that's funny to me. I couldn't care less if people didn't recognize it as the "actual" record. 

Oh the spreadsheet. I thought the entire time you were looking for the actual league record

3 minutes ago, STZ said:

Should you be outing a GM who was "semi-contemplating" moving a player? Don't like that decision..

The other thing is that I never "semi-comtemplated" moving him at all. Daring Do's name was never in discussion. In fact, the only answer I gave him was a no. I told him I was going to ride it out with Ironside. I don't know where he got Daring Do for Threencarnacion from. He never even brought it up himself until this thread here.

1 hour ago, STZ said:

Should you be outing a GM who was "semi-contemplating" moving a player? Don't like that decision..

You surprised? All his talk and he can't really keep up with the shit anymore. Doing Cologne a disservice.

9 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

What's with that anyways? It'd be one thing to mention a real trade on the public boards, but to just throw in Daring Do's name yourself implying that it was even negotiated is something else. :lol::lol:

Did you want me to mention Sokolov or Ironside instead :ph34r: