European Contenders Ranked: Goalies

Tyler

European Contenders Ranked: Goalies

Quick-Jonathan.jpg

1. Rhett DeGrath (Davos) - The veteran goalie comes in at number one. Tons of talent, pedigree and room to get better. He is the best goalie in the European Conference by a fair bit, and it will be interesting to see if he is enough to push his team over the top.

2. Astrid Moon (Helsinki) - any goalie coming off back to back world titles is going to look good. He is only a Season 53 player and therefore has a lot of talent and good hockey left to be played. 

3. Markus King (Riga)  - These rankings could easily be reversed for 1 through 3. King is looking like the best of the bunch in the early goings of this VHL season though he still has yet to prove it in the post season, which mean he is never going to be high up on the list. Only a Season 54 player and is looking to be Riga's franchise netminder for a good young team.

for Sankara

It's definitely been a crazy time to be a goalie. Glad to get 2 Shaw's already, because with all these up-and-comers I don't see it happening again.

1. Moon

2. DeGrath

3. King

Is my opinion, and that's until King jumps both of us next year.. Even those I won't be affected by Depreciation, still not sure I can hold up to the rest. It's a good thing #protectthealltimescorers