First Career Goal!

TurnDaddy

Niko Nets First Career Goal

rside25s-1-web.jpg

I barely remember my career with Tony Stark. With being checked out mentally from leagues, it's easy to forget things you simply didn't care about. I don't remember my first VHL assist. I don't remember my first VHL goal. Things are different with Niko though. I am still genuinely excited to be a part of this league and the Riga team. While hockey isn't my first sport, I still find it fascinating on not only how Niko did, but how the entire league is doing. It's weird how leagues work like that. Anyways, I was gone most of this weekend and having limited cell coverage, it was nice to come back to see that not only did Niko score his first career goal, he scored two this past weekend. That's exciting. His defensive stats aren't quite what I'd like them to be, but I have to remember He's young and he's going up against 5-6-7-8-900+ TPE players. It'll come around sooner or later. Riga is finding some success earlier than we had anticipated with the trade, so I'm happy to be a part of that as well.