League Leaders

TheLastOlympian07

Goals

VHLPandar2.gif

Marc-Andre Leblanc comes out to a surprising lead in goals with 9 on the season in 8 games played. This puts him on a pace for 74 goals or so on the season which would be the most since AK47 in Season 53. However that is a outlier as AK47 was on a team that didn't have much team success and more so was a individual oriented team. We have to go all the back to Season 35 to have a player reach 70 goals with 9 times a finished finished with 60 goals or more since Season 35. So that is a nice start to a Season for MAL as he should atleast reach the 60 goal plateau at his pace. 

Assists

Q5lvyph.png

Roman Sokolov is a defenseman who has improved each year in the VHL. This season is no different as he leads the league in assists with 13 in 8 games. He is on pace for 117 assists which would be the most ever and most since Patrik Bergqvist in Season 20 with 114 assists. Can Sokolov keep up this historic pace? it remains unclear but I hope he can because it would be nice to watch a player make history in Season 55. 

• Commissioner

Man I would love if I could set the assist record but I'm sure that won't happen. Seems likely my pace will slow down.