I Have An ITCH

eaglesfan036

Now that I scratched the itch on my head I can get to typing about da VHL. Hot Take: Ay Ay Ron should have been selected first overall because Boubabi. Who was it that used to read all of these XM radios? Was it @Victor or @Squinty? I miss both of them tbh. I told @Smarch he was being too nice to everyone as a blue team member, so he decided to be mean to me and nice to everyone else :( Smarch is such a gentleman but also not. I am also really thirsty but have been too lazy to get up from the couch for the past hour. Where is @Will and why is he not back? When he comes back he will probably have 1 trillion lions notifications, half of which will be me yelling at him to come back. How does one who dedicated their time to this site for so many years as a commish not even care about the site enough to check in and see what's up, even if they don't want their old responsibilities? Even if/when I get burnt out again, I would still check in out of curiosity. 

On 14/08/2017 at 0:28 AM, eaglesfan036 said:

Now that I scratched the itch on my head I can get to typing about da VHL. Hot Take: Ay Ay Ron should have been selected first overall because Boubabi.

why is that