Claimed: Ko Kane on Oslo?

BluObieZ

If you thought the whole Robbie Zimmers/ VHLM Saga is over and done with. You would be wrong. Ko Kane was drafted by Oslo and then got his wish of being released, but then in a head scratching move he announced his intention of playing in the VHLM afterall. He did not sign a contracts but is on the roster of Oslo since by my guess the league did not think Megster should be fucked over by the player.

But what you did not know was Robbie was planning this all along. He was going to have his client sign in Oslo. Why? Well only Robbie knows why. He claims he has a master plan. So far Ko Kane has not suited up for the storm and who knows if he ever will. Maybe this is the league taking away his achievement tracker points for what is being called the oddest thing to happen in the VHLM ever. Ko Kane sat the whole season last year and refused to play. But now he wants to play? Why is that? What is this plan? Why the change of heart? So many questions.

Robbie claimed to have been done with the league that fired him for basically nothing. Yet not Ko Kane technically can play if he truly is on the Oslo roster. This will take away the bragging rights of Ko Kane being the only player in league history to not play a single game in the VHLM. Ko Kane still holds plenty of firsts that most people would not be happy about. First player to sit out a whole season, first player to refuse to play for any team, first player to ask to be released right after being drafted and the list goes on in this list of assholic behavior.

One working theory is that Robbie noticed that the Aces appear to be one of the top teams in the league this season. So instead of joining “his team” as he calls them. He wants his player to be one of the reasons that team does not get its 2nd championship in 3 seasons. Robbie even gave the press a little bit of his frame of mind from his private suite at the T-Mobile arena. Keep in mind Robbie is still owner and president of the team. “I would love to see the smug cocky looks disappear off some of these guys if a guy came in here and leveled their whole team. Who that player is, only I know but if that were to happen and they would not get their end goal I would be pleased to a certain degree because you know I am the owner and shit. But either way I make money so oh well”

That player can only be Ko Kane and now the question becomes if Ko Kane really is on Oslo why isn’t he playing? And if he is not on the team why is he on the roster? So many questions can be asked here, but the ultimate question should be will we get any answers? Who knows and who really gives a flying fuck. The VHLM is a dead league no one gives a fuck about.  

For V2A

Edited by BobertZ