Official VHL Discord

Higgins

Most of you only know me by my blue persona on the VHL forums, but that's about to change. You can join the Victory Hockey League discord to see my amazing personality, it will be like looking behind the commissioner mask I have worn for eternity. If that's not a top notch sales pitch I don't know what is.

If you have never used discord before, well google it, download it if you want or use it in browser. It's basically a dedicated chat room. If enough people join it could become a good resource to have to keep people active and what not.

Come join us on discord here;

https://discord.gg/YbkBPss

• Higgins pinned and featured this topic
3 hours ago, Banackock said:

For the sake of the VHL. Hopefully it doesn't eat up board activity though.. something I hate about the SHL is that the LR's and shit are dead..

Same

• Head Moderator

So boring, one channel. Needs NSFW, GOT spoilers, gaming, podcasting, streaming, Kendrick's advice column. You can incorporate everything, even Beketov's codcast (COD still sucks). Also you can setup a voice channel to link to music as well (not sure how to do that one tho). 

And make use of announcement features to ping people in chat back to the boards. You can have it link things so that people using disc can zip directly to teh boards for stuff as well.

Edited by tfong

4 hours ago, Banackock said:

For the sake of the VHL. Hopefully it doesn't eat up board activity though.. something I hate about the SHL is that the LR's and shit are dead..

Unless you're on the Calgary Dragons. For every season I've been there, which is like 10 almost, I always come back to like 3-4 pages of stuff.

13 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

Unless you're on the Calgary Dragons. For every season I've been there, which is like 10 almost, I always come back to like 3-4 pages of stuff.

I joined the SHL in S2 - with stints of activity here and there but a majority of it from S15 to S23 and then lately from like 31 to present. LR activity used to be CRAZY back in the earlier seasons and the 17-22 for me anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Will unpinned this topic