RW Matthew Clyne

haffiedq

Player Information

Username: haffiedq
Full Name: Matthew Clyne
Position: RW
Handedness: Left
Recruited By/From: Reddit
Would you like an experienced member to mentor you? 

Yes please

Player Attributes

Total Points Earned: 30

CK = Checking: 40
FG = Fighting: 40
DI = Discipline: 40
SK = Skating: 55
ST = Strength: 40
PH = Puck Handling: 45
FO = Face Offs: 40
PA = Passing: 45
SC = Scoring: 45
DF = Defense: 40
PS = Penalty Shot: 40
EX = Experience: 40
LD = Leadership: 40

Other
Jersey Number: 28
Height (inches): 68
Weight (lbs.): 180
Birthplace: USA

Awards

Career Stats

Player Movement

Past Players

41 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

Welcome to the VHL, @haffiedq !

Glad my Reddit posts did some work. :P

If you need any help getting started, feel free to ask. Although I'm sure you've already had some helpful PMs your way.

Thank you! Hopefully you'll get some more people from reddit, y'all seem like a pretty good group. 

1 hour ago, punkhippie said:

The Reddit pays off! Do you mind telling us which subreddit you saw us on?

I saw the post on the Pens sub, but it was the people talking about the VHL in the Caps sub that made me decide to join. 

11 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

You follow both Pens and Caps? Great hockey. Although, I wish Ovie would win a cup some time.

I'm a Pens fan, but I'm from the D.C. area so I lurk a bit on the Caps sub. It's nice to hear about the local team doing good stuff for the area, and honestly it's pretty hard to hate Ovi when he isn't playing against the Pens. 

14 minutes ago, haffiedq said:

I'm a Pens fan, but I'm from the D.C. area so I lurk a bit on the Caps sub. It's nice to hear about the local team doing good stuff for the area, and honestly it's pretty hard to hate Ovi when he isn't playing against the Pens. 

Yeah, I always hear about Ovie doing community stuff all the time too. Good dude. Deserves a cup. Crosby has enough for now. :P

Welcome friend! I'm actually going to Washington for the last weekend in August, specifically to go to the Game of Thrones pop up bar! But also we're going to catch a Nationals game the evening we land. Do you have any other "must-do" recommendations? Or other amazing bars to go to?

Sorry to prattle on like a tourist. :P You can ask me questions too! I'll reply around this hour.

2 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Welcome friend! I'm actually going to Washington for the last weekend in August, specifically to go to the Game of Thrones pop up bar! But also we're going to catch a Nationals game the evening we land. Do you have any other "must-do" recommendations? Or other amazing bars to go to?

Sorry to prattle on like a tourist. :P You can ask me questions too! I'll reply around this hour.

Don't you have some crops to harvest?

3 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Don't you have some crops to harvest?

With how busy I am with my own job this year, I'm sure I'm pretty much dead to my family now :P .

At least as far as helping on the farm is concerned, haha.

1 hour ago, haffiedq said:

Where in the D.C. Area I'm from Maryland myself.

2 minutes ago, haffiedq said:

I'm from the VA side, kinda on the outskirts.

Dont forget to look at the teams offering you contracts the season starts in the next couple days!

1 hour ago, JardyB10 said:

It's all good, and that sounds like a lot of fun! Sorry, I can't really help on the bar front. I'd try to get down to the national mall and Washington monument if you can. I don't know if that's your kind of thing, but in my opinion it's cool to at least see once! 

2 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

Yeah, I always hear about Ovie doing community stuff all the time too. Good dude. Deserves a cup. Crosby has enough for now. :P

While I can't say that Crosby has enough cups, I would like to see Ovi with one eventually :D