KnightTime Podcast Question Thread

Phil

Why did you come back when I didn't think you were going to? Was it a ploy all the time to not have to play for me?

How's the Riga LR this season with all the homos in it? JK

Is the Asian buffet we meet at in T.O still kicking? If so have you gone back since?

Favourite generic brand of beer (Canadian, Bud, Bud light) etc...

What brand of beer would you associate with each VHL team?

On the topic of Chinese buffets what is your favorite item on a typical buffet?

Realistic point totals for shankly this year?

Edited by Tyler

Non-hockey/exercise hobbies?

Do you ever really struggle to spell a word when you type, then go to a new line and type it from scratch to correct your misspelling? I just had to do that with exercise. For some reason my brain just wouldn't let it come out right, so I had to go to this line and type it, then go back and correct it. Even spell check didn't know wtf I was trying to spell. 

• Commissioner

- 4 podcasts? Are you insane? Why so Many? Also, why are none of them CoDCasts?!?

- Does this mean Phil level activity is back?

- What the hell did you mean in my last CoDCast when you asked about Holik’s big bang? I was confused.

- Can you come pack for me? It’s a pain in the ass.

How would you like to play long term for a Vasteras franchise versus a Vikings franchise?

Do you think I would have the leagues support in changing the location yet again?

Do you think it's possible that you could slide out of the top four in this deep draft class?

Would you be ok with a third term and a third team playing with me as GM?

Can I join one of your podcasts after I get home and grab a new headset?

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you thank you thank you @Smarch @Tyler @der meister @Beketov @Bushito for the questions over the past month. I loved doing those podcasts. Any way you can drop me some more questions for the next few weeks? Maybe even have @DollarAndADream @KGR @hedgehog337 @Kendrick @BOOM ask me some too?? <3

• Commissioner

- Do you feel as if auto-6 PT's have hurt league quality or activity levels? Pros and Cons of it.

- Was Anderson's initially ban enough? Was his subsequent ban after too much? In general how do you feel the league handles problems. Too strict or not strict enough?

- Will I ever have a player that doesn't suck?

- Shankly lining himself up for the hall?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Commissioner

1. Do you think the league made the right decision with its commish appointments? Pros and Cons of myself and Devise.

2. Ruutu has brought up interesting points about the playoffs serving a role in award voting. Thoughts?

3. Overall reaction to the awards this season.

4. You got drafted by Toronto! Are you excited?

• Commissioner

I'm just now listening to your last one and I realized you kinda answered my first question so you can ignore it if you want or go into more details if you want. Up to you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Commissioner

Using the member tag for podcast questions

200.gif

1. I don’t remember when exactly you left so a lot has probably changed. What are your thoughts on how everything is run these days?

2. How badly did you miss me?

3. Who would you like to see return alongside you?

A note for those that got tagged in here as well and may not know it: asking questions for podcasts CAN count as asking press conference questions.