What's Up

cosbornballboy

Welcome! If you're used to sim leagues, you'll have the hang of this in no time. Do they still use Madden for football sims? The only ones I've ever been in were the VFL and Shaka's SSN.

40 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Welcome! If you're used to sim leagues, you'll have the hang of this in no time. Do they still use Madden for football sims? The only ones I've ever been in were the VFL and Shaka's SSN.

No they have a new simming platform similar to this and it's pretty slick. The new league is pretty damn nice. I think they have some rules that would help things here.

1 hour ago, JardyB10 said:

EFL's site layout is very similar to this one. The NSFL is one that's more SHL-like, and the EFL is more SBA/VHL-like.

Here's EFL. It has a 2 player system in place as well, but you only have to do 1 PT, claimable by both players. Also, I wouldn't mind having a shoutbox over here on VHL like the EFL and SBA have. :P

22 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

EFL's site layout is very similar to this one. The NSFL is one that's more SHL-like, and the EFL is more SBA/VHL-like.

Here's EFL. It has a 2 player system in place as well, but you only have to do 1 PT, claimable by both players. Also, I wouldn't mind having a shoutbox over here on VHL like the EFL and SBA have. :P

Wait what? So I can make a defensive player and then still only do the same amount of work as my quarterback? No one said anything before :(

1 hour ago, punkhippie said:

Wait what? So I can make a defensive player and then still only do the same amount of work as my quarterback? No one said anything before :(

Yeah. The only different claim things are for the Career PTs of course, like the Path to the Draft, Biography, etc. Quotes and PTs, you only have to do 1 per week for 2 players.