Pain 101 - ep 1

der meister

Woot!

I think the most curious thing about our upturn in point production during the playoffs was that there was no player updates done in the sim at all from after you joined the Aces through to the end of the playoffs. I was a bit disappointed by that in truth as, cause we had a lot of guys on the team who'd done their yearly PTs in that period (Yourself, Louth, Denning. Brodeur and Szatkowski also had a lot of TPE held up), we were in a position to really benefit from the usual pre-playoff update, but whatever reason it never made it to the sim. 

I actually felt pretty bad that I wasn't able to bring you in to the Americans back in Season 47, because I could tell you were interested in joining the team from your posts, but unfortunately the cap just wasn't there to allow it to happen. 

I am really enjoying my experience as a VHLM GM and I'm glad to see that it's coming through and I hope in turn that's lead to more people enjoying their VHLM experience. The main reason why I became a VHLM GM was because I'd had a few dreadful VHLM experiences (Encarnacion was fun with @Smarch in LR but the team was dreadful, Reencarnacion was on a team whose GM got fired and subsequent replacement went missing, Threencarnacion wound up on a team with no-one else (Not @TheLastOlympian07's fault, just an unfortunate time to be a goalie) and Ky took over four days to be offered a deal and another four days to be added to the sim) that I knew if someone who was new to the league had those same experiences, they wouldn't stick around, so my main priority over everything else has been making sure people have the best VHLM experience possible. 

12 hours ago, Tagger said:

Woot!

I think the most curious thing about our upturn in point production during the playoffs was that there was no player updates done in the sim at all from after you joined the Aces through to the end of the playoffs. I was a bit disappointed by that in truth as, cause we had a lot of guys on the team who'd done their yearly PTs in that period (Yourself, Louth, Denning. Brodeur and Szatkowski also had a lot of TPE held up), we were in a position to really benefit from the usual pre-playoff update, but whatever reason it never made it to the sim.

So you're saying we could have possibly defended our championship. RESIM! :francis: