Tagger Podcast

Tagger

2 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

When are you recording, and when is question cutoff? @Tagger

I'll be doing it some point this week whenever I have the time and the equipment to do so, tomorrow's my day off work so that might be the most likely day of recording, so best to get questions in by close of play today to make sure I get to them!

Thats something I wanted to ask @der meister actually; what do you use to record on your podcasts, guessing it's an app of some kind?

41 minutes ago, der meister said:

How tough was the decision between Jones and Louth at the draft? How big of a factor did Louth having his own team play into that decision?

Good question! I want to know why you think Louth fell so far in the draft (my opinion) and how did the new Gm's do in the Draft compared to the experienced Gm's.

Also who are going to be competing for the VHLM championship.

36 minutes ago, Tagger said:

I'll be doing it some point this week whenever I have the time and the equipment to do so, tomorrow's my day off work so that might be the most likely day of recording, so best to get questions in by close of play today to make sure I get to them!

Thats something I wanted to ask @der meister actually; what do you use to record on your podcasts, guessing it's an app of some kind?

Smart Voice Recorder. 

Can you talk about why you are so interested, dedicated, and motivated about the less popular or historical parts of the league? Is it a personality thing, or is it because or maybe a connection with your job or hobbies?

What did you think of your experience and accomplishments as Vegas GM last year? What are your goals this year, and what would you like to see out of Vegas?

What do you see in me, such that you have placed so much faith in me by drafting Ying last year, and Gudnason so early this year, even though my activity TPE-wise has been slacking for a while?

Any thoughts on the state of the Cologne franchise?

What are your realistic expectations and hopes for both Aackckqz Ky and the Toronto Legion in general?