[S56]--(S49) Jim Lahey, TPE: 224

Bushito

12 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Still has to wait it out. He is considered active

He may have liked shit on July 29, but his last post was on May 29, which is over 30 days. You might want to read the rules constable. 

1 minute ago, punkhippie said:

He may have liked shit on July 29, but his last post was on May 29, which is over 30 days. You might want to read the rules constable. 

He is still here though. So he can make up his own mind. Either that or I can go tell him to accept whatever deal I want him too. Watch your words hacker.

6 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

According to the rules, he is an inactive. According to this season's rules, $7 million offers to inactives are allowed, and the first to offer gets the player.

As for your last sentence, not going to feed the troll/retard.

According the the players rights, we give him some leeway. If he comes back tomorrow and wants to decide his future, as a league we'll allow him too. You kind of wore out your welcome with the abuse of recruiting anyways.

I mean who is more of a troll, myself for commenting or the guy who hacked this site and created multiple members to exploit it and still thinks his value is high around here?

1 minute ago, Kendrick said:

According the the players rights, we give him some leeway. If he comes back tomorrow and wants to decide his future, as a league we'll allow him too. You kind of wore out your welcome with the abuse of recruiting anyways.

I mean who is more of a troll, myself for commenting or the guy who hacked this site and created multiple members to exploit it and still thinks his value is high around here?

I'll be happy to wait my 24 hours to see if they come back active. 

11 hours ago, punkhippie said:

he was inactive as per rules, but came back within the 24 hours you have to wait to sign free agents, so unfortunetly I have to say he's active now.

I was 12 hours away from agreeing with you 

1 hour ago, Smarch said:

he was inactive as per rules, but came back within the 24 hours you have to wait to sign free agents, so unfortunetly I have to say he's active now.

I was 12 hours away from agreeing with you 

No worries, I'm just fucking with Bushito. 

Good of luck in Calgary @Cuffy

7 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

No worries, I'm just fucking with Bushito. 

Good of luck in Calgary @Cuffy

You aren't fucking with me. You are trying but you and your turd shadow aren't on my level.