STO/DAV: S55 Off-Season

Smarch

1 minute ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

not all drafts are shit. but it has always been mostly thought of that lottery spots will always be stronger just like this draft pointed out to. Should Helsinki have been up there? No. why because they just won a cup but instead they got a perennial superstar for some low 1st round picks. However there wasn't an outcry from you about rape because it favored you

Why would I say something where 4 firsts are traded for that? Your logic on trading is absolute shit. One bad draft comes along, then we get all the others being a lot deeper. The next few drafts look loaded with talent and Cologne could make the best of it or they could trade out for other picks. The thing is, they have that ammo to make things happen. Now it's on punk to make that happen. That deal was more than reasonable. This one? This one is laughable.

2 minutes ago, STZ said:

And you think that is better value?

@Bushito will have a better opportunity to move mist4ke for assets than he could have with DeGrath..

Who want a goalie who collects welfare and is probably going to max out around 700 tpe in his career? I am not knocking street here but ever since hearing he was going to Davos, he kind of just gave up.

Listen, I know what the fuck I'm doing and this isn't the end of what I'm doing so chill out, none of you have a sniff what's going on behind closed doors. I also promised @STZ wouldn't waste his career in a rebuild and I fulfilled that promise. The last person who should ever comment on one of my trades is @punkhippie

1 minute ago, KGR said:

Why would I say something where 4 firsts are traded for that? Your logic on trading is absolute shit. One bad draft comes along, then we get all the others being a lot deeper. The next few drafts look loaded with talent and Cologne could make the best of it or they could trade out for other picks. The thing is, they have that ammo to make things happen. Now it's on punk to make that happen. That deal was more than reasonable. This one? This one is laughable.

i thought it was a mistake when you said 4 1st rounders. so i didnt say anything. but here you said it again but it was 3 1st rounders. S56 1st which was Mr Shakedown 30 TPE. S57 looks pretty decent but you still never know. and S58 is too early to tell BUT those 3 picks need to make up the 313+ TPE that boubabi's player has right now. Ay Ay Ron's only going to get better. I don't think 3 late round picks would ever equal up to Ay Ay Ron so it is a shit trade anyway you look at it. 

1 minute ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

i thought it was a mistake when you said 4 1st rounders. so i didnt say anything. but here you said it again but it was 3 1st rounders. S56 1st which was Mr Shakedown 30 TPE. S57 looks pretty decent but you still never know. and S58 is too early to tell BUT those 3 picks need to make up the 313+ TPE that boubabi's player has right now. Ay Ay Ron's only going to get better. I don't think 3 late round picks would ever equal up to Ay Ay Ron so it is a shit trade anyway you look at it. 

I am quite certain punk got 4 firsts in the trades made so yeah, 4 sounds about right.

Just now, TheLastOlympian07 said:

S56 1st (Mr Shakedown 30 TPE). S57 Dav 1st. S58 HSK 1st for Ay Ay Ron

The condition for that was he had to take on punk's player for another first as well. If not it was set to be 4 picks for him. The more you know, the better off you are. Am I right @punkhippie?

1 minute ago, KGR said:

The condition for that was he had to take on punk's player for another first as well. If not it was set to be 4 picks for him. The more you know, the better off you are. Am I right @punkhippie?

this must be a behind the scenes thing but i dont see it on the original post for the trade. 

also @BOOM id rather have boubabi rather than 3 late round picks that can possibly be turned into something. i mean one of this is an inactive Jericho's 2nd player

must be nice to live your life on a high horse :P

I'm not on a high horse but it seems some guys think they know everything. punk hippie hasn't completed a good trade since taking over and Trifecta hasn't GM'd for more than 5 minutes, so the "insight" is more just BS.

Just now, Kendrick said:

So many armchair GM's who have no history of GM'ing in this league. Just the deals happen.

It's called common sense.

this must be a behind the scenes thing but i dont see it on the original post for the trade. 

also @BOOM id rather have boubabi rather than 3 late round picks that can possibly be turned into something. i mean one of this is an inactive Jericho's 2nd player

We may be underestimating punk and he could be a mad genius with all his deals. Who knows.

Just now, Kendrick said:

I'm not on a high horse but it seems some guys think they know everything. punk hippie hasn't completed a good trade since taking over and Trifecta hasn't GM'd for more than 5 minutes, so the "insight" is more just BS.

oh i thought you were talking about me so i retract my comment then :P unless you were then i retract my retraction :D 

Just now, Kendrick said:

Here comes the high and mighty, "I have been a GM so this trade is alright." Then the "Oh he hasn't been GM so what he says doesn't mean shit." Nice way to look at things. I'd take my common sense over your "GM'ing" skills any day.

2 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

I know.