Guess THE VHL PLAYER 2017

Gudnason

Hello friends...and kendrick

Welcome to my new game the 2017 edition of boubabi's game that will probably fail in 2 weeks

But enjoy that 2 weeks of fun...I guess.

The game is simple, I took a random VHL that wasn't a 30 tpe scrub. To be eligible, the player had to play in the VHL at least once.

To find the player, you can ask me non subjective questions that I will answer by yes or no. You have 2 tries per player, but you can ask infinite question. You can ask 1 question at the time. So if you asked one, you gotta wait my answer to ask another one. Of course, " is the player *insert player name*" is obviously a try even though it was asked like a question.

You can ask me anything, i'll try to answer the question. You can ask me if a player played in a certain team or within a certain season slash era. Get creative...but make it possible for me to find it.

Since I'm starting the game boubabi started the original game... the first winner gets a sig from me boubabi! Houray

Lets the game begin

@boubabi you owe me 99 sigs for trading S56 COL 1st to H3LSINKI

6 minutes ago, Tagger said:

Still waiting for my sig from winning this last time :(

Was this player drafted in the 40's (Season 40-Season 49)?

Nope! Such a vague question for you, compared with the one in your notifications...

Edited by punkhippie

26 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Nope! Such a vague question for you, compared with the one in your notifications...

Well I may as well ask that one then

Was there a player selected after him in the draft that had more TPE than him at the time of the draft?