VHL Mag Writers Interest

boubabi

Hello

I enjoyed me read in the VHL Mag when it was happening, so it's a shame that it has stopped. I could probably do the editing job, but my main fear is not getting enough interest for weekly write ups. I'm not a huge fan of already prepared content, as I feel people are looking for fresh news when they read the mag, but opinions are welcomed.

What I'm seeking for is writers for the Mag. If you are interested, just apply here and write a short summary of what kind of article you could be writing for the mag. 

Plus, I need a cover artist as well. If I remember well, the pay was 7 tpe, so I guess it would be the same.

You have a 100% chance to be hire if you are my cousin or part of the Stockholm Vikings Helsinki Titans.

what a banter

Considering I still get paid for it when I do PT's, I'd like to keep mine.

I've always wanted to write about some historical players or at least focus more on some interesting historical topics.  To me it is one of the most fascinating things we have in this league (all the history).

I was specifically going to offer to do a VHLM prospect profile each week.  It would be about a prospect for the upcoming VHL draft that is performing well (in my opinion).  It would give members who don't follow the VHLM a little insight into what's going on with the new players coming into the league.

EDIT: It's also a position I did before for several seasons when Ree did the mag 

Edited by Megster

1 minute ago, Megster said:

I was specifically going to offer to do a VHLM prospect profile each week.  It would be about a prospect for the upcoming VHL draft that is performing well (in my opinion).  It would give members who don't follow the VHLM a little insight into what's going on with the new players coming into the league.

EDIT: It's also a position I did before for several seasons when Ree did the mag 

I did it as well but you can take over on that if you want to. I can write something else VHLM related.

Just now, KGR said:

I did it as well but you can take over on that if you want to. I can write something else VHLM related.

I do recall a VHLM section that talked about like top stories in the past, I think I held that position as well right before I went inactive last but I would rather do the other one.